Who Do You Think Is The Best SG Cast Member?

LOTR Fan

Who do you like best?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like best?

• Col. Jack O'Neill
    • Major (or is it Captain?) Samantha Carter
    • Teal'c
    • Dr Daniel Jackson
    • Jonas Quinn
    • General Hammond
    • Dr Janet Frasier
    • Someone else

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Jack - he never fails to make me laugh, although all the characters have their merits.

Jacob is great too, I love the way he plays off Jack (and occasionally Daniel).

I'm only on Season 6 - I don't have Sky :D

Anyone else like the episode where Jack and Teal'c swap bodies?

yea, i love that one too. stargate does comedy very well :D:D:D

Yeah, I think that's one of the reasons that it's such a good show. Not only can they do the serious stuff, they can do comedy as well, when they just make fun of themselves. (Wormhole Extreme etc)

I think that it can appeal to a lot of people, not just the 'sci fi geeks' that some people would think that it's aimed at.

yea, i think a problem is that most people think that stargate is a sci-fi series and only nerds like it, when it is the opposite. i think everybody could like it, because all the cast have great chemistry and the writing is fantastic. :D

Yeah, It really is well done and well written. They keep coming up with new storylines which are all different, and interesting, rather than the same thing over and over again.

It's a pity the fandom is so divided though.

what do u mean divided?

Well, from what I've seen, there are really die-hard Daniel fans who hate Jonas, and die-hard Jonas fans who hate Daniel. And there's all the arguments between shippers and non-shippers. It's sad really.

hmmm, i always liked daniel, but i liked jonas too, i just hope in he upcoming series, they can be both in it, because they were both good characters. whats shippers and non-shippers?

Thats my view, I think they're both great characters, but I'm pretty sure that people who like both are very much in the minority.

Shippers are generally people who support Sam/Jack romance... or hints of it. (Although the term can be used for people who want any couple in the programme to get together, in SG, it's Sam and Jack shippers who are most common.)

hmm, well personally i think its better if they dont get together, i think the sexual tension and chemistry is good between them now. i mean like at niles and daphne from frasier, it sorta went downhill a little when they got together, when they weren't together, it was much better!

hmm, well personally i think its better if they dont get together, i think the sexual tension and chemistry is good between them now. i mean like at niles and daphne from frasier, it sorta went downhill a little when they got together, when they weren't together, it was much better!

I don't think they will get together, I don't think they'll cross that line. But I'd like to think that they would, although at the very very end of the movie or something...

I like the tension as well, it makes it more interesting. And it makes some bits of it really sweet :)

yea, and isent it military law or something that says that people in the forces cant get married, remember the episode where o'neill and teal'c were in the same moment, o'neill resigns before kissing samantha and before he goes back in time.

There are fraternisation regulations that say that two officers in the same chain of command are not allowed to have romantic relationships. Only working ones. (So when Jack resigned in the time loop, it wasn't against the rules).

They could both be court-martialled if they broke the regs, and I don't think they would anyway.

i assume u dont have sky then?

No I dont, I have to watch it on Channel 4 which can be really annoying spoiler-wise since I have to avoid a lot of Stargate sites so that I won't learn stuff that I don't want to know yet.