Who Do You Think Is The Best SG Cast Member?

LOTR Fan

Who do you like best?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like best?

• Col. Jack O'Neill
    • Major (or is it Captain?) Samantha Carter
    • Teal'c
    • Dr Daniel Jackson
    • Jonas Quinn
    • General Hammond
    • Dr Janet Frasier
    • Someone else

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is, the DVDs are really expensive and I have no money. :angel: I have two dvd's when they were for sale cheap but that's it. I'm going to borrow other episodes that I haven't seen from my friend who is a huge Stargate fan anf has almost all the eps on video :)

hmm, i would have to say either 4 or 5. i really liked the episode when daniel left, it was very powerful.

Lol, When he died, I cried. I was actually sobbing. I felt a bit silly afterwards, expecially since he wasn't my favourite character or anything, I just found it really sad. It was really well done, especially with all the other character's reacting to it.

I felt so sorry for Jack, having to stop them from healing Daniel, cos he was the only one who knew the truth.

prehaps it touched you, sometimes something makes you laugh or cry more than someone else cause the moment touches you.

Yeah, thats probably it. It's definitely a better way of putting it than 'I was just being stupid', lol

prehaps it touched you, sometimes something makes you laugh or cry more than someone else cause the moment touches you.

Yeah, thats probably it. It's definitely a better way of putting it than 'I was just being stupid', lol

no, its not stupid, being emotional is not stupid, it just means ur alive! :D

no, its not stupid, being emotional is not stupid, it just means ur alive! :D

Lol, I like it put that way even better :D:D

I loved the ending of Season 5, with the cute grin on Jack's face, it was so sweet! And I saw Descent recently (where they're trapped in the Goa'uld mothership that's flooding) and I loved the way Jonas says 'First time in a death glider' and Jack says 'oh.' and turns it upside down.

now that does make a lot of sense. i just thought the whole thing was very suspicious, and i thought the grin was just something the audience would say 'ooo, somethings not right'

Well, I'm pretty sure that that's what it's supposed to mean, because I asked my friend the day after. (Shes a *huge* SG fan - chats with loads of fans worldwide) She said that was what it was supposed to be.