Showmasters online shop

showmasters

Why is C9 now a ticketed (and charged for) event???

From whence comes this conclusion?

And how can this be enforced in a public shopping centre?????

902444[/snapback]

Such curiosity, combined with the laziness to not investigate oneself. Tsk tsk. :wub: Leap not to conclusions. Leap instead to the webpage for C9 at the online shop, where it says:

"Please note that entry to the show is free and you do not need a ticket to enter. This section is selling ADVANCED Sales for GOLD PASSES and TALK TICKETS"

Edited by TommyT

• 1 month later...
Tickets will still be avaliable on the door as usual. This is just an extra service for anyone who wants to buy them earlier.

Andrea

891245[/snapback]

Cool. So does this mean that i can turn up on either day with however many people with me? (as i'm unsure of which of my friends are coming yet so don't wanna pre-book tickets for them unnecessarily)

Can't wait to JUMP Michael Shanks :unsure:

Tickets will still be avaliable on the door as usual. This is just an extra service for anyone who wants to buy them earlier.

Andrea

891245[/snapback]

Cool. So does this mean that i can turn up on either day with however many people with me? (as i'm unsure of which of my friends are coming yet so don't wanna pre-book tickets for them unnecessarily)

Can't wait to JUMP Michael Shanks :wub:

910582[/snapback]

That is correct :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
Why cant you buy the kids tickets online?!Or am i being a bit dim and ive missed that page :firedevil:

919873[/snapback]

No, that's not online. You're not missing anything.

There hasn't been an official reason given why, but in another topic people were guessing about missing age verification on the site.