Minder reunion for Autographica

dufresne

What do we think ?

883770[/snapback]

In agreement, would love to add Glynn Edwards to Dennis and George.

Not just for Dave the Barman but he was in Get Carter, Zulu etc.

Also could be considered a horror reunion as both Dennis and George appeared in Hammer movies and Glynn was in a few Brit horrors too.

Also George for Flash Harry and The Green Man.

What do we think ?

883770[/snapback]

Think it's maybe a little too late for this one....

883782[/snapback]

????

883895[/snapback]

Think it's maybe a little too late for this Autographica I meant. What with only 2 weeks to go and all that. Where else you going to that weekend mate? I know its not politically correct to mention other events, so who are you going to see? Anyone I might be interested in?

Lol - with you now Stuart :D . Maybe for next time though .....

I think I'm doing the two shows that most people are :P I stand to meet MAJOR cast from both the first and last Bond movies in the same weekend :) Good to see the Bond fans getting catered for !

I think I'm doing the two shows that most people are :D I stand to meet MAJOR cast from both the first and last Bond movies in the same weekend :) Good to see the Bond fans getting catered for !

883924[/snapback]

Still don't know where you're going though cos I've no idea where they are - unless you're talking East London...? Can you email me pls - its the same as my msn addy.

Cheers

Stu

thats a bit silly cos if only positive posts were on here then the organisers would think everyone liked the idea, just voicing my opinion. Sorry if im breaking any laws but i thought there was a thing called freedom of speech

Edited by Sauron

Toby Stephens. Yes, east london - I have added you to my messenger if you have it?

883930[/snapback]

Yep I have it. I'm not as big a Bond fan as you, certainly not of the later stuff anyway, and I don't tend to go for minor characters (not that I'm saying he is!). I'm undecided as to the other one yet, there's not really enough to grab my attention. And we shouldnt be talking about it on here anyway lol