Dates for C5?

Darth_Owl

• Showmasters Admin
Yes, there us actually a listing for C5 and C6 on the main website.

C5 is Friday April 30th to Bank Holiday Monday May 3rd 2004.

C6 is currently Friday 1st October to Sunday 3rd October 2004.

Mark :D

Hate to ask already, but any special guests??? E.G. Billy Boyd, John R-Davies? Elijah again? :D:D

We are hoping to announce the first couple of guests for C5 at C4!

Yes, there us actually a listing for C5 and C6 on the main website.

C5 is Friday April 30th to Bank Holiday Monday May 3rd 2004.

C6 is currently Friday 1st October to Sunday 3rd October 2004.

Mark ^_^

Hate to ask already, but any special guests??? E.G. Billy Boyd, John R-Davies? Elijah again? :o:jason:

We are hoping to announce the first couple of guests for C5 at C4!

Excellent! Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for info there! :huh:

LoL, yeah same here, can't believe you're thinking about C5 when C4 hasn't already gone by yet! It will prolly take me some time to get over the excitement of C4 first before I can even think of C5!

Well he SM team are already working on your guests for C5 and the first announcements should be made at C4.

Events like Collectormania take lots of advanced planning. Somethings are booked already for C6 and we've not even got to C4 yet!!

LoL, yeah same here, can't believe you're thinking about C5 when C4 hasn't already gone by yet! It will prolly take me some time to get over the excitement of C4 first before I can even think of C5!

Well he SM team are already working on your guests for C5 and the first announcements should be made at C4.

Events like Collectormania take lots of advanced planning. Somethings are booked already for C6 and we've not even got to C4 yet!!

Jesus, that's mad!! Showmasters' minds must be going simply - :blink::uhoh:

I guess Billy Dee will be attendin both those too eh?

Ooh, bound to be, bound to be...I mean, it goes without saying, really, doesn't it... :blink:

Ah yes, BDW will be attending... :uhoh:

My personal opinion is it would be great to see BDW I thought he was great in Batman and Star Wars. But, IMHO if SM do manage to get him to agree to attend then they shouldn't announce him.

It's clear from his previous contacts with SM that he'd like to come. However, like other actors, work takes precedence. Obviously he's in demand as he's had to cancel two previous engangements so rather than risk a third cancellation I'd rather see him as either a surprise guest or last minute announcement (i.e. announced only in the week before the event).

People shouldn't blame BDW or SM for his non-appearance. Actors have to accept roles when they're offered, and all guests are always "subject to commitments".

David