Any chance of preview pictures we can choose from

mightymax

I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if it was possiable to let us see what photos will be avaliable for Buzz Aldrin to sign. As this is such a big guest I want to make sure I can get the best possiable photo. If you can preview them it will help save time and money.

Thanks

What it is I have seen a photo of him in the shuttle and would like that one, but I haven't seen it any where to buy/print so was wondering if they would have some examples which I know is difficult to request.

Also would like some clear up regarding costs as I have found a Buzz comment that I would like on the photo

i spoke to Garry the other day regarding messages on the photos. he does charge for any inscription out in America but they are trying to convince him not to do that.

If there will be a charge he charges £10 per word cause he charges $20 in america.

A misson Inscription is $25

Take a look at this website for prices he charges in America. Baring in mind that they have got a lower fee for his autograph it would normally be more expensive.

----->HERE<-----

IS THIS THE PICTURE YOU LIKE

Edited by Crostini