Peter Pan Cosplay

Jedi_Tink

There is a group of us who are planning to do a Peter Pan cosplay for C9 but we still need some characters, what we have so far is:

Nauarwen_fangorn: Peter Pan

Jedi_Tink: Tinkerbell

Druki: Wendy

LegolassieMalfoy: Hook

I know we have a few possibilites of a Smee, Wendy and Croc but if anyone would like to join as any character please post here (note: This is going to be based on the new film that stars Jason Isaccs)

Edited by Jedi_Tink

Are you doing the animated version? 'cos if you are you can join it in with the Disney group!

877410[/snapback]

I quote... "note: This is going to be based on the new film that stars Jason Isacc". Lolz.

Edited by Cher2a

Are you doing the animated version? 'cos if you are you can join it in with the Disney group!

877410[/snapback]

I quote... "note: This is going to be based on the new film that stars Jason Isacc". Lolz.

877444[/snapback]

Alright!!!!! No need for sarcasm! :D

877611[/snapback]

:lol: Well, my original choice was "dust thou read, Lady" :D *Shines halo* :P

I don't think I can afford my Xmen one now so will think about doing this instead :help:

877663[/snapback]

Yey Mooney!!!! Good to see ya wanting to do it, should be great, just let me know which character you'd like to do :uhoh:

~Tink

I don't think I can afford my Xmen one now so will think about doing this instead :blink:

Yey Mooney!!!! Good to see ya wanting to do it, should be great, just let me know which character you'd like to do :blink:

~Tink

I know, I am trying to think. Only thing I can really think of is Tiger Lily :unsure:

Hi people need to remember that I'm walking round pretty much naked with barely an inch wide leather strap across my breasts and really tight shorts and no shoes.....party = cold, windy, could rain, smashed glass....lots of it.

This could be interesting

880780[/snapback]

"Interesting" wouldn't be my choice of words, but... :lol:

Dude, ooch! Cold, cold, cold!!! :D Lolz.

Hi people need to remember that I'm walking round pretty much naked with barely an inch wide leather strap across my breasts and really tight shorts and no shoes.....party = cold, windy, could rain, smashed glass....lots of it.

This could be interesting

880780[/snapback]

Hence the reason I will be wearing slippers that match the costume...may not be part of it but I don't want to spend all night in Casualty instead of the party :rolleyes:

~Tink