The C9 Disney Group

FYI, guys - I lost my job...:P:(

I'll try and get a new one oober-quick, but if I can't (I hear finding jobs isn't as easy as it looks and sounds... :angry: ), I'll have to try and make my C9 costumes on an oober-tight budget - i.e. with my student funding... Which isn't much.

I'll let you guys know, asap, though, okies? Cooly :D

898433[/snapback]

Too right it's hard to find a job, been O.O.W since 1st April. Still not got a job yet!!! :(

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, guys - I lost my job...:P:(

I'll try and get a new one oober-quick, but if I can't (I hear finding jobs isn't as easy as it looks and sounds... :angry: ), I'll have to try and make my C9 costumes on an oober-tight budget - i.e. with my student funding... Which isn't much.

I'll let you guys know, asap, though, okies? Cooly :D

898433[/snapback]

Too right it's hard to find a job, been O.O.W since 1st April. Still not got a job yet!!! :(

900121[/snapback]

O.O.W?

Yeah, it sucks BIG TIME.

The worst thing? I can't even go on Job Seekers Allowance, because I'm in Full Time Education. The funny part? I'm at Uni twice a frecking week!

Grrrr... Yay.

Cher2a said

O.O.W?

Yeah, it sucks BIG TIME.

The worst thing? I can't even go on Job Seekers Allowance, because I'm in Full Time Education. The funny part? I'm at Uni twice a frecking week!

O.O.W = Out Of Work.

YAY! Just got told I have a part time cleaning job starting next week. B) Might only be for 4-5 weeks, but it's better than just looking around. Lucky as it's only a max of 15 Hrs a week I can still sign on.

I need help people, i cant seem to finf any good pics of Robin Hoods Little John, or of the vultures. Same goes for Maid Marian.

Please Help.

876917[/snapback]

Not sure if you have had any pics of the vultures, but they were based on the beatles. If that is any help for the costume idea.

900119[/snapback]

No they weren't, that was the vultures in The Jungle Book. :wub:

I need help people, i cant seem to finf any good pics of Robin Hoods Little John, or of the vultures. Same goes for Maid Marian.

Please Help.

876917[/snapback]

Not sure if you have had any pics of the vultures, but they were based on the beatles. If that is any help for the costume idea.

900119[/snapback]

No they weren't, that was the vultures in The Jungle Book. :lol:

900651[/snapback]

Right, rememberd that after I got home. I have to post from local net sites as I am not on the net, at home.

All I can remember of the Robin Hood vultures is that one had a crossbow that had a hair-trigger.

Tippin's decided to do Esmerelda so I guess I'll do Snow White afterall. :)

901159[/snapback]

I don't have to be if you want to be her dude! I just can't do Clopin and I love HBoND

The robin hood vultures are nutsy and trugger lol

Yay adding Lizzi lol!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Erm, right, er, I'm not 100% sure I'm doing this now, or the party group.

905038[/snapback]

Are you not doing this anymore? Oh, go on! It'll be worth it, just for the smiles on the children's faces... (You did NOT read me saying that - lol)