the "what guests did you meet" thread

Fader

i meet (in order too :wub: ):

Robert englund - let me sit next to him for photo and wrote "sleep kills on the photo!!)

Andy Hallet - funny guy, starting saying how he was being all hip by writing it as C8 on my photo)

Tricia Helfer - what a babe (and nice too) friendly as you can get

Nick Stahl - the busiest one by far, but still done posed photos - cool bloke

today i met Robert Englund, top guy! was chatting for ages, and pulled freddy poses for photoes :)

and met Will Shatner, a bit dissapointing, no photo, no personalisation, just ushered through, a quick smile and a autograph, and that was it! :blink: oh well

hoping to see chris Barry tomorrow as well

Edited by skapunkninja

i meet (in order too  :huh: ):

Robert englund - let me sit next to him for photo and wrote "sleep kills on the photo!!)

Andy Hallet - funny guy, starting saying how he was being all hip by writing it as C8 on my photo)

Tricia Helfer - what a babe (and nice too) friendly as you can get

Nick Stahl - the busiest one by far, but still done posed photos - cool bloke

873625[/snapback]

I met virtually the same people as you, except I got Wayne Pygrams auto instead of Robert Englunds.

Have to say, I agree with all your comments, they were ALL top guests....

THEN.. there was SHATner..... but that's a different thread... :wub:

As a side note, ALL the crew I encountered were helpful and friendly... my ONLY SM gripe is leaving me queuing at Door 14 for a SHATner VQT, because they forgot to take a sign down....

The Shatner - Guess he was wearing the baseball cap so he didn't have to pack the toupee.

Majel Barrett - Very pleasant, open Q most days although looks quite a bit different from Mrs Troi :)

Tricia Helfer - Wow! Very nice lady although she looks very different from her Cylon character but a highly recommend piece of eye candy for the collection.

Erin Gray - Pity they didn't have any pictures of her in the white spandex space suit but very pleasant and still looks good

Gil Gerard - Put on a few pounds since Buck Rogers, although watch out for his handshake it's like a vice with his huge hands. Very nice chap. Wasn't going to bother originally but decided to get the pair with Erin.

Adam West - Had heard a few bad things in the past about his "people skills" but didn't have a problem. Polite enough, although he couldn't stand for pictures as he has a bad back. Plus he was late getting there today, for reasons unknown at the time.

The Shatner aside it was a good event and no major issues with Q's or anything else.

I met the following

Robert Enguld - Top guy really played up to the fans had a chair next to him for you to sit on for photographs. How more pleasent and professional can you get!

Wayne Pygram - Seemed a little quite and he stood up all the time I was waiting in the queue so he could pose for photos easier. Generally a nice bloke though

Nick Stahl - Very pleasent posed for photos and appeared to take time with everyone. I did notice come the afternoon he had a open queue.

Catherine Bach - Very nice to talk to nice and polite wrote a nice little message on my photo. Posed for photograph then GASP SHOCK HORROR my camera wouldn't work I got a little embaressed about it. She was don't worry sweetie go away and see if you can get it working again if you do just walk down the isle (the exit one) and we do the photo for you. I thought this was a great gesture and I couldn't ask for more. Guess what as soon as I left I got it working. I turned around and noticed there was quite a big queue so I felt wrong just walking down for a photograph but I took the opinion that she said I could so I would! I walked down waited for her to finish with the customer bloke in the queue must of heard that I couldn't get it working so he was like got it working then mate and didn't mind me cutting the queue. Catherine was laughing and joking with me about it and I got my photo taken. It is my favourite of the day due to what happened and how nice she was about it!

Erika Eleniak - Lovely lady really nice to meet and chat to posed for photo etc... really nice mmmmmmmmm Baywatch lol

Adam West - I was a little disapointed with the delay but hey they can't be helped! I was lucky enough to have a early number ticket so I didn't mind. Sign up saying no videoing or photos. But once I joined the queue I was told it would be ok. Had a quick chat (didn't want to hold up the queue as a lot of people wanted to meet him) and wished him good health and that I hope his back gets better quickly. That part shocked him and he was a little pleased that someone had actually taken time to say something to him on a personal note.

The one bad thing I noticed ( I am not going to mention Mr. Shatner as there is another thread running regarding him) was SANDRA TAYLOR she was charging for everything even to have your photo took with her with your OWN CAMERA!! What a swizz!

forgot to mention the crew was doing a great job well done lads and lasses!

Edited by mightymax