The: "I've seen season 6!" Thread!

Smaug

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG

I've just watched ep 11 and 12... and 12? omg, Grave Danger rears it's ugly head again. And finally we learn about the case and I guess it can be closed.

Nick however, still has bad hair.

Omg there was in ep11... MY GOD the biggest clash between Sara and Sophia you ever saw... well OK, not massive but still. They are like totally fighting against each other.

Shut those two in a room with Gil and THAT will be good telly.

<_<

The silence they left after that? Right let me just tell you everything... they have these three suspects. And Sara is just rattling off about the phone records. Gil then says "thermium" Sara is like, "huh?" "Two perfectly harmless elements. Aluminium and rust, pressed together cause a reaction so hot that it can burn through steel. Both parts eventually burning away to nothing."

Camera goes to Sara and after a pause she says: "I guess some people are never meant to be together...." Camera then goes to Gil, who turns slowly to look at Sara, maybe the full meaning of what she just said hitting him.

It's GSR to the max, it's great. And cause I'm posting this everywhere..:

gilthree.jpg

"In my experiences threesomes normally have one too many people in them..."

warrickthree.jpg

*DUDEWTF*

Edited by Smaug

Lets say some one in America does something so litlle old me in the UK can get the eps.

And I think I have one happy GSR fan up there now!! :(

I have both the threesome clip and the gsr clip if you want them Mike? Only short clips, and they aint spoilers. Par se.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Im becoming a girl I swear!

Episode 5, when Nick's crying at the end, I actually went to myself "AWWW!" and wanted to give him a hug..then when Cassie asks him where is her family B):angry:

927893[/snapback]

awww yay Steve! heheh

Can't be as bad as at g-mex when there were two little boys in matching star wars ep 3 t-shirts going to meet vader - group of girls altogether going - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!