Sugar Plum!

luvme7754

oh my god that is the single coolest thing i have ever seen !!!!

here's a llama, theres a llama ... haha ... duck !

ahhhh thanks  :huh:

858735[/snapback]

hehe, i like the " i lived in a cake" bit :o

that would be nice...a house that is a cake ...mmm..cake!

llama power!

859106[/snapback]

too right :o

hehe i played it to like everyone i know ... its a hit! llama rules!

859143[/snapback]

wow! one of me freinds posted it on there journal ages ago and i had a look...and i have never been able to get it out me head :P

mabe they should realese it as a single...:lol:^_^

Hehe I kept getting prank calls last night for about 15 minutes from some friends... So annoying! In the end I pranked them back and played the llama song and

Hewo Wittle Fwishy

Down the phone to them! They were very confused but I might of held the phone too close to the speakers and deafened them. Revenge is sweet!

Edited by IloveSpike

Hehe I kept getting prank calls last night for about 15 minutes from some friends... So annoying! In the end I pranked them back and played the llama song and

Hewo Wittle Fwishy

Down the phone to them! They were very confused but I might of held the phone too close to the speakers and deafened them. Revenge is sweet!

859781[/snapback]

haha you are too cool ! go you ! serves em right ... they deserve to be deafened :P

Hewo Wittle Fwishy

859781[/snapback]

haha you are too cool ! go you ! serves em right ... they deserve to be deafened :firedevil:

859797[/snapback]

wow!!!....how the hell did that cat get into that bowl!!...and a flying fish...

Llama song is good for any situation :P

Edited by maegurwen

Hewo Wittle Fwishy

859781[/snapback]

haha you are too cool ! go you ! serves em right ... they deserve to be deafened :firedevil:

859797[/snapback]

859820[/snapback]

It most definatley is :lol:

Hewo Wittle Fwishy

859781[/snapback]

859797[/snapback]

859820[/snapback]

It most definatley is :lol:

859843[/snapback]

i wonder if it would work as alarms to deter people???