Sarah-Jane Smith to return...

sdog

The BBC announced today that Elisabeth Sladen will be returning in the new series to reprise the role of Sarah Jane Smith.

For those not old enough to remember she was the assistant to Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker in the 70's and was seen in a spin off episode with K-9, although there is no news regarding whether the tin mutt will be returning with her.

Also announced - Stephen Fry is due to write an episode of the new series, and Anthony Head is due to make an appearnce.

Also Penelope Wilton will reprise the part of Harriet Jones, MP - Flydale North.

All this and the return of the cybermen. Fingers crossed for another cracking season in 2006!

It's great news ! I saw her at C7 and she looked well foxy even now. Good to see the programme honouring it's backstory !

I suppose she never met the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth or ninth Doctor's, so she certainly won't know the tenth ! Smart money on them landing in her garden by accident, and her recognising the Tardis ....

It's great news ! I saw her at C7 and she looked well foxy even now. Good to see the programme honouring it's backstory !

I suppose she never met the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth or ninth Doctor's, so she certainly won't know the tenth ! Smart money on them landing in her garden by accident, and her recognising the Tardis ....

lol

I can't wait for this series and they havent even finished filming yet....

I suppose she never met the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth or ninth Doctor's, so she certainly won't know the tenth ! Smart money on them landing in her garden by accident, and her recognising  the Tardis ....

lol

I can't wait for this series and they havent even finished filming yet....

i know the feeling!!!!! its a long wait till christmas!!!!

Her return is making me all sentimental -- The Time Warrior was Liz's first Dr Who story back in 1973 and it is the first Dr Who story I can remember (I was 3 years and 10 months old). For star wars fans they should take a look at that story some time -

it features a very young Jeremy Bulloch playing Hal who is very handy with a bow and arrow . . .

It will be great to see Sarah again!

uhhu...i hope they dont squash any flowers in the process... :o

not nice to ruin someones garden expecilly if you go around in a tardis. :lol:

:D

seriously...how would you like it if somone landed a tardis on your roses and geraniums?

LMAO!!! :lol:

uhhu...i hope they dont squash any flowers in the process... :blush:

not nice to ruin someones garden expecilly if you go around in a tardis. :o

:P

seriously...how would you like it if somone landed a tardis on your roses and geraniums?

LMAO!!! :lol:

:P:D:P

more funnyer to land in front of the back door..so that she walksinto the tardis by accident :P

uhhu...i hope they dont squash any flowers in the process... :wub:

not nice to ruin someones garden expecilly if you go around in a tardis. :D

:wub:

LMAO!!! :wub:

:P:D:wub:

more funnyer to land in front of the back door..so that she walksinto the tardis by accident :P

No the geraniums are funnier lol

Edited by hobbitslut

uhhu...i hope they dont squash any flowers in the process... :P

not nice to ruin someones garden expecilly if you go around in a tardis. :D

:P

LMAO!!! :o

:P:D;)

No the geraniums are funnier lol

not if you love nature allot ;)

nah be more funnyer for her to accidnetly walk into the tardis and then say " hey this is not my garden ..where are my geraniums...." lol