GALACTICA!

Apollo's Girl

Jamie Bamber!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Katee Sackhoff (she was sooo great)

James Callis (hope he'll make it this time)

Tahmoh Penikett (Helo)

Aaron Douglas (Chief Tyrol)

Mary McDonnell (President Roslin)

Grace Park (Boomer)

Edward James Olmos (I almost not dare to ask...)

:cylon:

Tahmoh and Aaron are booked for a Galactica event the week after C8, so should be a no.

I'd like to meet James and Grace as they were invited previously and had to cancel. So maybe this time ?

And Mary would be awesome ! She has recently cancelled an event in the States (and was replaced by Tricia btw) but that means that she does events.

Edited by lams9999

Yes, Mary does events: she appeared along several of her colleagues at the Galactica panel at San Diego comic con this weekend.

Wish I'd been there...

Why are Tahmoh & Aaron a no? They're on the continent and the events are only one week apart...

Jolene Blalock appeared at CM7 and one week later at a convention in Germany... :wub:

:cylon:

Because the two events are located in London or close. There are no real competitions between events that are located in the UK and in Germany, so they can help themselves to share guests. Obviously, if some guests appear at two different places in London in one week time, both organizers could loose money. And most of the time, there is a clause in the guests contract which forbids them to appear at other events in the country for some period. Is it not obvious ? This has been discussed many times in the past. And why do some people from this forum always ask for guests that are invited at other events ?? I don't see that happening on other forums.

Maybe because those people are not aware they are appearring at other events.

Sometimes it could be yes. But most of the time, I see people writing things like "I know that x will be in the UK two weeks before/after SM event. It would be so great to invite him/her".

Then maybe they just see it as..'well seeing as how they are in the area anyway, wouldn't it be great if....'

Some people, including myself, are not aware of contractual details to the same extent as others, or indeed think about it the way others do.

• 3 weeks later...
Strider Posted on Aug 2 2005, 07:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was Mary McDonall in Independance Day too...ironically playing the presidents wife? 

So independance Day was just a dress rehearsal for BSG?!? :firedevil:

Yes it would be awful to be at a con by yourself with noone you know so there really should be more BSG guests there. I know I wouldn't like to go to a con by myself without knowing anyone.

Strider Posted on Aug 2 2005, 07:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was Mary McDonall in Independance Day too...ironically playing the presidents wife? 

So independance Day was just a dress rehearsal for BSG?!? :lol:

Yes it would be awful to be at a con by yourself with noone you know so there really should be more BSG guests there. I know I wouldn't like to go to a con by myself without knowing anyone.

Yeah she died in that too.

I may be going to that other con if you need people to buddy up with

• 3 weeks later...