DALEKS

ford perfect

180px-Daleks.jpg

I thought they were fantastic i love'd the ones with an organic content and the new radio controld gold one was pretty hot too please showmasters bring them back

has anyone thought to ask for russell t davies he's a lovely guy and an enthusiastic speaker

russelltdavies_160.jpg

Daleks again would be fantastic!! They made C7 for me! Well, them and Paul McGann and Jamie Bamber :firedevil:

Im hoping they'll be a few stars from the new Dr Who series, including Russell. I'd love to meet him, just to thank him really :lol:

180px-Daleks.jpg

I thought they were fantastic i love'd the ones with an organic content and the new radio controld gold one was pretty hot too please showmasters bring them back

has anyone thought to ask for russell t davies he's a lovely guy and an enthusiastic speaker

russelltdavies_160.jpg

oh me me! *puts hand in the air* i want them back they ROCKED!

180px-Daleks.jpg

russelltdavies_160.jpg

oh me me! *puts hand in the air* i want them back they ROCKED!

i agree! they were awsome!! WOOT WOOT

oooh great pics :)

180px-Daleks.jpg

russelltdavies_160.jpg

It goes without saying that The Daleks should be present!

However, didn't the Doctor destroy them all in the last episode of New Doctor Who!? :rolleyes:

180px-Daleks.jpg

russelltdavies_160.jpg

However, didn't the Doctor destroy them all in the last episode of New Doctor Who!? :wub:

nope it was the badwolf herself, rose she did it

but that means nothing they're always being wiped out only to come back again its what they do

180px-Daleks.jpg

russelltdavies_160.jpg

However, didn't the Doctor destroy them all in the last episode of New Doctor Who!? :lol:

nope it was the badwolf herself, rose she did it

but that means nothing they're always being wiped out only to come back again its what they do

Glad to hear it! The universe just wouldn't be the same without DALEKS! Every home should have one. Plus, a Cyberman!

:headscratch: