A big thanks to the moderators

TommyT

I notice over the weekend that a lot of the newer guest suggestion/begging threads in the CM8 forum were moved to the Guest Suggestions forum - which is where they belong! Well done on initiating such a great clean-up, and here's to hoping they pop in here very shortly and do some similar tidying up...

Come on folks, there's a specially designated forum for guest requests - please leave the Upcoming Events forum for threads about the venue or organisation of an event, and make all your excellent (and otherwise :angry: ) suggestions in the forum that's especially set up for that purpose (and thanks to those who already do this)

At the end of the day Showmasters created the forums not me :lol:

It just doubles the posting and the reading !

Ah but if guest requests are confined to those two forums then they won't be in all the other forums on this board :P

Also, surely guest speculation is a big part of each show, and as such belongs in the show's thread ?

Which is why there are two suggestion forums :P One for Collectormania and one for LFACC :lol:

Edited by Nighthawk

Nighthawk posted this over in the C8 forum:

I believe they stay as shown as "moved" for ever.

If a topic seems to have "dropped" from the forum then it's because it's gone outside of the default "show topics from last 30 days" setting.

This can be rectified by yourself by selecting from the drop down menu to show "past 60 days, 90 days, beginning" etc which you will find at the bottom of every forum