Thank you to Showmasters, Stuart, Pit Bosses

Marina

I would like to say thank you to Showmasters from running yet another fantastic event. I've had so much fun, I'm still not back down to earth. You guys rock and look forward to working for you again at C8.

A huge thank you and hugs to Stuart for organising us all, a stella job as always and pleasure to work for you again! Stuart your the best, see you in October.

To all the pit bosses, Jola, Jules, Chris, Sharon, Kate, and Mat fantastic as always, see you at C8.

To all the crew I worked with, thank you! You guys were excellent, espcailly pushing Adam's queue on Sunday, we got through loads of people. There are to many people to name, but hugs to Donna, Ally, Dawn, Belinda, Laura, Mara, Jo, Troy, Andy, Gemma, Gina, Debs, you guys rock :blush:

Troy! Thanks for the magic tricks again, fantastic, will be demanding more at C8 :D

See you all at C8

Hugs

Marina xoxoxo

I would like to say thank you to Showmasters from running yet another fantastic event. I've had so much fun, I'm still not back down to earth. You guys rock and look forward to working for you again at C8.

A huge thank you and hugs to Stuart for organising us all, a stella job as always and pleasure to work for you again! Stuart your the best, see you in October.

To all the pit bosses, Jola, Jules, Chris, Sharon, Kate, and Mat fantastic as always, see you at C8.

To all the crew I worked with, thank you! You guys were excellent, espcailly pushing Adam's queue on Sunday, we got through loads of people. There are to many people to name, but hugs to Donna, Ally, Dawn, Belinda, Laura, Mara, Jo, Troy, Andy, Gemma, Gina, Debs, you guys rock :lol:

Troy! Thanks for the magic tricks again, fantastic, will be demanding more at C8 ;)

See you all at C8

Hugs

Marina xoxoxo

*waves at marina!*

im glad you seemed to have as much fun as me.

*hugs*

=x=

Yeah! Thanks a lot SM for yet another great event. I really enjoyed crewing at LFACC and had a great time getting to know even more of the crew.

A special thanks to all the pit bosses....you did a superb job and deserve a good long rest! :blush: And to Jane who helped me see the Matthew Wood talk...you are a STAR!!!

I hope I get to do it all again with you guys and rest up. :jason:

Troy! Thanks for the magic tricks again, fantastic, will be demanding more at C8 :rolleyes:

Awwwww, you're welcome hun, sorry there couldn't have been more, but I had a boo-boo!

Who's for more musical chairs at MK?

I would like to say thank you to Showmasters from running yet another fantastic event.  I've had so much fun, I'm still not back down to earth.  You guys rock and look forward to working for you again at C8.

To all the crew I worked with, thank you! You guys were excellent, espcailly pushing Adam's queue on Sunday, we got through loads of people.  There are to many people to name, but hugs to Donna, Ally, Dawn, Belinda, Laura, Mara, Jo, Troy, Andy, Gemma, Gina, Debs, you guys rock  :lol:

Troy! Thanks for the magic tricks again, fantastic, will be demanding more at C8  :D

See you all at C8

Hugs

Marina xoxoxo

*waves at marina!*

im glad you seemed to have as much fun as me.

*hugs*

=x=

*Waves to Gemma*

Had a great time, lots of fun!

Have a great weekend :P

Hugs

Marina x

Awwwww, you're welcome hun, sorry there couldn't have been more, but I had a boo-boo!

But that means we can have more magic at C8.

Definitely more musical chairs at MK :lol:

Hugs

Marina x

im looking forward to more magic. im thinking of all the new stuff you will have learnt over the summer!! woot!

=x=

Well, there's something I'm working on, that'll let me say....

You ain't seen *nothing* yet...

But that means we can have more magic at C8.

Definitely more musical chairs at MK :P

Hugs

Marina x

More magic, without a doubt hun...

I oughta start charging y'all :o

's a good job I'm a nice guy ;)

More magic, without a doubt hun...

I oughta start charging y'all :P

's a good job I'm a nice guy ;)

When your famous, will come and sign for Showmasters? :rolleyes: Can I be your guest assistant? :huh:

We could always bribe you with chocolate ice cream Troy :D

A big thanks to Showmasters, Stuart, Jola, all the crew i worked with, particularly the ones in Vals queue on sunday - We got there in the end :angel:

Hugs to the usual gang - Donna, Marina, Andy, Belinda, Dawn, Dave,Mara, Jo, Chris, Jules, Gina, Roxie, Megan, Troy, Gemma, Matt and Jodie, and everyone else who i haven't added to the list or it would be miles long :lol:

And to all who did the time warp in the hotel lobby - woohoo!

See you all at C8 hopefully!

ally

We could always bribe you with chocolate ice cream Troy :headscratch:

Bribe Troy with chocolate ice-cream, I wouldn't like to guess what he would do with it :rolleyes:

Hugs hun, you ok? :angry:

Marina xoxo

Ummmm hun, with respect, 11 out of the twelve can't be done in polite company! (and at least one or two rely on there being a tennis racket, small badger, and a badge that says "Nobody told me what to do with it")....

We have a uses! 5 different things to do with chocolate ice cream, makes it easier.

I kinda figured that some of the uses, would be close to the line, I can think of several myself :D