Best bits?

Cher2a

highlights were:

all the talks especially matty wood, adam baldwin +garett wang.

Meeting ron perlman ( wot a legend!)

getting my amy acker and sarah thomspon autos (cheers lams!)

getting loads of comics especially the huntress miniseries (which i have been looking for ages)

Meeting leah moore +john reppion and getting their signs which even tho it sounds silly are so very fine signatures! they took ages doing them !

the stall with all the korean + japanese movies. even tho they were selling them at double the price you would be able to get them shipped from hong kong!!

seeing postman on sat and being amazed byt vals understated performace!!

loads of stuff i can't remeber!!

getting a hug off Billy twice!  ;)

Also being in 2nd row at his talks

Cheered me up no end!  :P

Me too!!!....After it took me two years to pluck up the courage to ask him for one!!!.. :D

I was in the 2nd row for the talks too!!.... :o

Then meeting Adrian Paul and seeing what a truly gorgeous man in the flesh he really is! :D

Edited by white_rider56

My Birthday bash with my buds who spoilt me rotten.

Getting Cruetastic with Troy.

Becky telling me I looked a lot younger than I was (she was tipsy mind).

Jog menacing me all weekend with tales of combine harvester's and tractor's.

Meeting Ron Pearlman and Adam Baldwin.

Sitting with Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) and her signing my Motley Crue book and regaling me with tales of the boys.

Seeing a dealer wearing my lost Thundercats t-shirt and almost convincing him to give it to me (I'll hunt him down like a dog at C8).

Lovely, lovely Greek food (courtesy of As Greek As It Get's in Earls Court Road).

Lovely staff at Earls Court.

Naomi turing up even though she wasn't working, that was a nice surprise :jason: .

Bad bits? Only a certain naughty Harry Potter fan who shall remain nameless waking me from my slumber at about 3am shouting something about bushes and pi****g! You know who are :cylon:

Awww thank you :cylon: I couldn't not see you all of you lot - whether I'm crewing or not, I'll come and badger everyone :cylon:

Best bits for me - Both of the Billy talks; Good God, that man makes me chuckle...also, getting him to admit he fancies Chewbacca.

Getting to see everyone again - damn me for living at the wrong end of the country!

Jeff Wayne - That's another dream fulfilled. What a legend.

Getting to see my best friends again - even though we live in the same city, known each other for years, we never get to see each other - it was just a weekend full of laughing and madness...loved it.

Happy belated birthday by the way, Christa! :cylon:

My fave bits were:

Getting absolutely tankered friday night and getting to stay with my bezzie mate from uni

Meeting John Barrowman and getting a hug and then him mentioning my chocolates later in his talk

Getting my Phantom of the Opera poster which I have been looking for EVERYWHERE and it was being sold on one of the stalls.

1) Seeing Ewan McGregor on stage and getting his autograph Friday night. Not directly a LFACC event, but hey, it was on the same week end.

I take it you saw "Guys and Dolls" then! :(

You take correctly. ;)

Yes, I guess you could call that part of a geeky week end. *g*

Geeky Weekends are more fun! ;):o

i second that lol

well

1) meeting all people and new scary people :D

2) dancing like an idot and seeing guests

3)getting drunk and losing at pool which will never forget

4) sleeping in a phonebox :D:o:o:o

5) getting i am turning japanesse song stuck in my head for hours lol

1) Seeing Ewan McGregor on stage and getting his autograph Friday night. Not directly a LFACC event, but hey, it was on the same week end.

I take it you saw "Guys and Dolls" then! ;)

You take correctly. :lol:

Yes, I guess you could call that part of a geeky week end. *g*

Geeky Weekends are more fun! ;):o

i second that lol

well

1) meeting all people and new scary people :D

2) dancing like an idot and seeing guests

3)getting drunk and losing at pool which will never forget

4) sleeping in a phonebox :lol::(:P:lol:

5) getting i am turning japanesse song stuck in my head for hours lol

So do blonde geeks have more fun, or is that a M. Monroe misconception? I havent been blonde for a few years but i did have a lot of fun while i was!

Best bits...pissed all weekend...C.Carpenter, J.Barrowman, A.Baldwin...buying sword of angelus and slayer stake...

...worst bits...hotel denying our existence and having to find somewhere else at 11.30pm on friday...

Bloody excellent time...(even though we only just recouped stall, van, hotel costs etc. Had stall.). Brilliant. It didnt matter as I met some great people and had a blast, thanks... :D