Thank you to Crew

jedijules

I too would also like to thank all the Crew for your hard work like Jola said these events would not be successful without you guys.

Thanks also to my fellow Pit bosses Kate, Jola, Sharon, Matt & Chris, it has been great working with you.

My thanks also goes to Jason, Stuart and the rest of the Showmasters team for yet again putting on another great event. :frankie:

Time to recharge those batteries for C8!!!

Look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

Julie :unsure:

This was the second time you've been my pitboss and long may it continue. Amidst all the Val madness you made time to come up to the lonely end and ask Debbie and me if we needed toilet breaks which was much appreciated. So now I owe you a drink at C8 as well as Jola :lol:

Christa

Em Alcohoooool that sounds good I'm up for that, thanks Christa!!!!!!!!

Hey Gem, thanks I was looking after the comic section on Saturday, that's why I didn't get to work with everyone this time. They are a great bunch of guys to be with.

Sunday was busy especially with the Val situation, I was mainly working in the middle section near Kate and Charisma, but I was checking on the crew near the top end and making sure they were ok while that situation was going on.

Lets hope we may will get to work together more at the next one!!

This was the second time you've been my pitboss and long may it continue. Amidst all the Val madness you made time to come up to the lonely end and ask Debbie and me if we needed toilet breaks which was much appreciated. So now I owe you a drink at C8 as well as Jola :lol:

Christa

Awww shucks thanks Christa B)