Bizarre experiences?!

Lady of The Realm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have paranormal things happen to me sumtimes

What kind of paranormal things?

I've seen a UFO, not sure whether it actually was but i still don't know what the hell it was.

kinda ghostly things have happened.....

Oh, that's my specialty (in theory :unsure: Don't quote me on it :P )! Care to share? If you don't mind, of course...

I've seen a UFO, not sure whether it actually was but i still don't know what the hell it was.

Oh, that's my specialty (in theory :unsure: Don't quote me on it :P )! Care to share? If you don't mind, of course...

i have encountered the ghost of ma great nan many times afta she died...tis freaky but at least i know she is there

Oh, that's my specialty (in theory :P Don't quote me on it :lol: )! Care to share? If you don't mind, of course...

i have encountered the ghost of ma great nan many times afta she died...tis freaky but at least i know she is there

I believe you - and I've no doubt that she is guiding you and caring for you in your life :)

Oh, that's my specialty (in theory :P Don't quote me on it :lol: )! Care to share? If you don't mind, of course...

I believe you - and I've no doubt that she is guiding you and caring for you in your life :)

yeah i agree with that i was the youngest when she passed away so i think her and ma grandad (who came to me in a dream) are there with me

Oh, that's my specialty (in theory ;) Don't quote me on it :lol: )! Care to share? If you don't mind, of course...

yeah i agree with that i was the youngest when she passed away so i think her and ma grandad (who came to me in a dream) are there with me

:P You are very lucky to have such caring ancestory.

:P You are very lucky to have such caring ancestory.

true ;):D

And I trusted you! *cries*

*draws Katana and cuts your stick in half, cuts the lolly pop stick and artfully carves the clothes from your body.*

*jumps away with a ninja type swoooooooosh*

*Cough*! There BETTER not be males in the vicinity!!! :o!

Males? You're not in the vicinity, are you? :lol:

*Grabs three section staff and starts spinning it* - isn't it purty? :P Don't mess, cause I can soooo thrash you with this :P

*Screams and realises she's been declothed*!

*Runs away* - I'll thrash you later, with my clothes on, me thinx! Lolz.

*From a roof top not too far away she stands. Dressed all in black. *

You can never defeat me! Mwahahahahahaha!!! *leans back too far and falls off roof*

*from a distance*

Meant to do that!

*Swooooooooooooooooooooosh*

Where are my clothes?.. *Forages*. I repeat my males comment... Grrrr...

Ps. HA, HA!!! :D

*speaks into your mind with some mind trick of the ancients*

Your clothes are in a shredded heap at you feet! mwahahahhahahaha!

Should I be concerned?..

Probably :P

Ps. I'm confuzzled! What on EARTH did you just do to me?! Hehe.

(cut the clothes off your body so they're a heap at your feet... that's what I just did.... :lol: )

Ohhh ghosts! Now this is what I love.

My imaginary friend when I was a little girl was a ghost in our old house. Not to mention the family farm in Ireland that's haunted by Uncle Aurthur... The whole area near the farm is a particlary dodgy place. It's a point where several ley lines meet. It's been told that twin sisters that lived over the way were carried away by the devil himself when they died. In a black carriage pulled by six black horses with flaming eyes. All very interesting. Also, I live on a moor called Hob Moor, Hob being an old world for Devil. York is one of the most haunted cities in the world... which rocks.

All in all, I'm in my heaven where some are in their hell :P

*goes back to reading her Horror book*

And I trusted you! *cries*

*draws Katana and cuts your stick in half, cuts the lolly pop stick and artfully carves the clothes from your body.*

*jumps away with a ninja type swoooooooosh*

*Cough*! There BETTER not be males in the vicinity!!! :o!

Males? You're not in the vicinity, are you? :D

*Grabs three section staff and starts spinning it* - isn't it purty? :P Don't mess, cause I can soooo thrash you with this ;)

*Screams and realises she's been declothed*!

*Runs away* - I'll thrash you later, with my clothes on, me thinx! Lolz.

*From a roof top not too far away she stands. Dressed all in black. *

You can never defeat me! Mwahahahahahaha!!! *leans back too far and falls off roof*

*from a distance*

Meant to do that!

*Swooooooooooooooooooooosh*

Where are my clothes?.. *Forages*. I repeat my males comment... Grrrr...

Ps. HA, HA!!! ;)

*speaks into your mind with some mind trick of the ancients*

Your clothes are in a shredded heap at you feet! mwahahahhahahaha!

Should I be concerned?..

Probably :P

Ps. I'm confuzzled! What on EARTH did you just do to me?! Hehe.

(cut the clothes off your body so they're a heap at your feet... that's what I just did.... :wub: )

Ohhh ghosts! Now this is what I love.

My imaginary friend when I was a little girl was a ghost in our old house. Not to mention the family farm in Ireland that's haunted by Uncle Aurthur... The whole area near the farm is a particlary dodgy place. It's a point where several ley lines meet. It's been told that twin sisters that lived over the way were carried away by the devil himself when they died. In a black carriage pulled by six black horses with flaming eyes. All very interesting. Also, I live on a moor called Hob Moor, Hob being an old world for Devil. York is one of the most haunted cities in the world... which rocks.

All in all, I'm in my heaven where some are in their hell :D

*goes back to reading her Horror book*

*Wraps towel around self* - you owe me clothes! :P

People, Spirits are harmless. Honestly. They are often simply wondering our plain because they have a good reason - unfinished business, if you will. Ninety percent of this does not involve you - the other ten percent are friends, family, and pets (etc).

Yeah but it's the "true stories" on TV about evil spirits and stuff like that what gets you wondering......

Those are where spirits become so consumed with their loneliness, hatred, or sadness (etc), from their deaths, or their afterlife experiences, that they turn that way... It's a rarity. Often a result of person being murdered, or not realising that they have passed on, in which case when they discover, they become angry and consumed by it. How would you react, if you think about it?.. If they turn on us, it is because they are protective of their life, the way it was (i.e. their home), or they do not realise the difference between people (i.e. they see everyone as their killer), and can become aggressive towards anyone. It's a rarity, however, on all accounts.

Yeah but it's the "true stories" on TV about evil spirits and stuff like that what gets you wondering......

Those are where spirits become so consumed with their loneliness, hatred, or sadness (etc), from their deaths, or their afterlife experiences, that they turn that way... It's a rarity. Often a result of person being murdered, or not realising that they have passed on, in which case when they discover, they become angry and consumed by it. How would you react, if you think about it?.. If they turn on us, it is because they are protective of their life, the way it was (i.e. their home), or they do not realise the difference between people (i.e. they see everyone as their killer), and can become aggressive towards anyone. It's a rarity, however, on all accounts.

Agreed totally.

Once upon a time, a young family moved into a beautiful old house. As most people do when they move they started decorating. They decided that the bathroom should move to another room and the current bathroom should become a bedroom for their daughters. So over a series of weeks they had finally got the plumbing moved over. One night, as the mother and father slept the two daughters ran into their room, not so much frightened as concerned. When asked what was wrong the girls said: "There's a man that wants to talk to you in our room." The parents got up and went into the daughters room. In the middle of the room, sat in a bath was a man. And he quite simply said: "Put my bath back." And disappeared. They moved the bathroom back, and they never saw the man again.

Love that story :P

Lolz! There you go :P

If that story is true, the man probably knew that he had passed on, and likely had no unfinished business, but he was simply clinging to his life. Hence "put my bath back" - hehe.

Wicked story :lol:

ok my bizarre moment was on saturday at my summer ball i was looking for a guy i work with who i really really like and i thought i saw him so went over to where i thought he was and realised it wasnt him so stopped and turned to talk to my friend and he was stood right behind her and i just shouted oh f**k so he heard and smiled, was so bizarre and embarrasing, but got hugs from him for the rest of the night.

So what's everyones belief on Poltergeists? (Troublesome Ghosts) Are they spirits who love to play a prank or two, or are they the result of psychic energy released from the living?

So what's everyones belief on Poltergeists? (Troublesome Ghosts) Are they spirits who love to play a prank or two, or are they the result of psychic energy released from the living?

Possibly both. People, in theory, could be capable of telekenisis, and could emit radiation, which would force energy movements, whereby electrical appliances and statically attracting items may react physically to such energies. I also believe in the possibilities of poltergheists. Although how they are any different from normal spirits, I must admit, bewilders me... Any theories on that?

Normal spirits I guess only "appear" and do nothing more than scare people. Poltergeists seem to interact with our "plain" more. They can control objects and communicate. Though in a more harsh way. Very vague explanaition there :D I'll go into more detail when it isn't 10 past 1 in the morning and I'm not meant to be doing work!

Normal spirits I guess only "appear" and do nothing more than scare people. Poltergeists seem to interact with our "plain" more. They can control objects and communicate. Though in a more harsh way. Very vague explanaition there :D I'll go into more detail when it isn't 10 past 1 in the morning and I'm not meant to be doing work!

Hehe - it's kwl ;) I have college in... six hours. Whoops! :lol:

I understand what you mean, honestly. Vauge, but understandable. Remember: I have no life (and still no clothes - grrrr! You owe me :P ) and therefore research, study, and theorise these topics a little too often for comfort - hehe!

Ps. Bad Smaug! Woooork! *Poke*!

Hehe - it's kwl ;) I have college in... six hours. Whoops! B)

I understand what you mean, honestly. Vauge, but understandable. Remember: I have no life (and still no clothes - grrrr! You owe me :P ) and therefore research, study, and theorise these topics a little too often for comfort - hehe!

I find that if people are not interested by the paranormal then they are usually scared of it. :lol: I have a growing library on the paranormal and if only I had the time and money to research it I would! It woulda been so much better had I still been living in Salisbury in the haunted house. But alas I'm living in a 1930's semi-detached house in the suburbs of York! Mind you, the Moor is worth investigating...! Oh and we live near the Tyburn where they hung criminals... mwahahahaha, and unfortunately the innocent.

The ghost tours in York are brilliant as well, not to mention York Dungeons!!!

*kicks work* Stupid nightshift....

Hehe - it's kwl ;) I have college in... six hours. Whoops! :D

I find that if people are not interested by the paranormal then they are usually scared of it. :lol: I have a growing library on the paranormal and if only I had the time and money to research it I would! It woulda been so much better had I still been living in Salisbury in the haunted house. But alas I'm living in a 1930's semi-detached house in the suburbs of York! Mind you, the Moor is worth investigating...! Oh and we live near the Tyburn where they hung criminals... mwahahahaha, and unfortunately the innocent.

Sounds cool! B)

Um... I hear birds singing. That's bad, right? Lolz. I need to sleep before the sun rises... New policy! :D I have college in three hours. - My bad!

You seem to have a natural interest and instinct for the paranormal. Sweet! Must talk more. It's so facinating...

Hehe - it's kwl ;) I have college in... six hours. Whoops! :D

Sounds cool! B)

Um... I hear birds singing. That's bad, right? Lolz. I need to sleep before the sun rises... New policy! :D I have college in three hours. - My bad!

You seem to have a natural interest and instinct for the paranormal. Sweet! Must talk more. It's so facinating...

The hell! Get to bed you! *ushers you off*

*looks at clock* two and a half hours to go and I can go home to bed! WOO!

*falls asleep at desk*

ARGH, nightshifts suck. ESPECIALLY when you can't do something on your to-do list. And you know that's going to pi$$ your team leader off.

Yes, we should talk more about the paranormal! *makes a note to*