Calling all Hogwarts C8 cheerleaders

Legolassie Malfoy

Hello all.

I did a bit of looking around and remembered that I saw a cheerleader group at a previous Buffy event that I attended. I ahve contacted her and she is willing to provide options for those that want cheerleader costumes. She can also provide the pactches. What she is offering is well made costumes at a fraction of the cost of buying them. If that is still too rich for you then patterns can be made and sent out with instructions.

Here are the options

First option- Pattern made up and posted to you including clear instructions. Cost covers postage and pattern paper. £10

2nd option - to get uniform top made in your chosen colours £35

3rd option- to get the complete uniform includeing skirt, top and patches sewn on in your chosen house. £55

Patches are £8 each. These are the proper Quidditch patches.

If you are intersted please contact me with the option you want. Please include size, house choice and mail address. Conact telephone will also be needed in case there are any problems. All details will be held in the strictest of confidence.

I will post a pic of her work when I get it scanned. She will need to know as soon as you know.

I hope that helps. :angry:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm I certainly can't afford the whole thing... Think I would be happy with the pattern and patch, and then make it myself...

However, I'm desperately trying to save money now, with only 10 days before I leave... do you think I could put in an order, and then sort out the address and payment when I get back in September??

Lizzi x

when do you need to know by? is there a final date or anything? im going away for a week tomorrow so i wont be able to sort anything until next week at the earliest

Edited by Cazzie15

Thing is, I'm not in the country, and really can't afford to buy anything right now, as have just had to fork out for my currency...

I still want to be involved though, so may just have to see where things are when I get back!!

Thankies for all the info dude!

Instead of doing all four houses it might be best just to do Gryffindor and Slytherin since some people can't afford to so just in case the numbers dwindle Gryffindor and Slytherin would be best!

I can get the whole thing made up from her, yay for having a job lol, so I'd go for the made option and it would be Gryffindor for me hun

Edited by Tippin

• 3 weeks later...
With the way this is going maybe it would be better if we delay it until cm9 when everyone has more time and more money for it

yeah maybe, though i probably wont be able to do it then.. though actually A2 exams are later than AS so it wouldnt be as close as this year. but yeah i agree it would possibly be better at c9

With the way this is going maybe it would be better if we delay it until cm9 when everyone has more time and more money for it

yeah maybe, though i probably wont be able to do it then.. though actually A2 exams are later than AS so it wouldnt be as close as this year. but yeah i agree it would possibly be better at c9

It just seems that it's all being left a little late now, and if we carry on at the rate we're moving at then we actually will end up wearing the trainers and tracksuits with the badges pinned on instead of the proper uniforms.

Sorry fopr getting back so late been having a really bad time with my haert condition.

My friend can do them quite quickly. She'll need to know numbers of who wants what very soon (if you are still interested to do it for C8) as she needs to order the fabric. She can leave the patch order until Aug.

So, Tippin, do you want a complete set? Anyone else?

She has given me a photo of the complete outfit. I'll post when I next get the chance so you can see what it looks like.

• 4 weeks later...

I've spoken to my friend and its really too late to make any big orders of Cheerleader outits. It is then proberly best to leave it til C9. That way we can make it really good and possibley add Quidditch teams to go with them. I will still be wering my malfoy outfit if anyone wants to join me.

I've spoken to my friend and its really too late to make any big orders of Cheerleader outits. It is then proberly best to leave it til C9. That way we can make it really good and possibley add Quidditch teams to go with them. I will still be wering my malfoy outfit if anyone wants to join me.

c9 does seem the best plan right now as time is as ever slipping away. Hope your feeling better dude!

Slytherin Snake you're welcome to join in the anarchy!

If you're wearing your Malfoy outfit on saturday I'll come and get some pics with you as Niobe dude!

Hello all.

I did a bit of looking around and remembered that I saw a cheerleader group at a previous Buffy event that I attended. I ahve contacted her and she is willing to provide options for those that want cheerleader costumes. She can also provide the pactches. What she is offering is well made costumes at a fraction of the cost of buying them. If that is still too rich for you then patterns can be made and sent out with instructions.

Here are the options

First option- Pattern made up and posted to you including clear instructions. Cost covers postage and pattern paper. £10

2nd option - to get uniform top made in your chosen colours £35

3rd option- to get the complete uniform includeing skirt, top and patches sewn on in your chosen house. £55

Patches are £8 each. These are the proper Quidditch patches.

If you are intersted please contact me with the option you want. Please include size, house choice and mail address. Conact telephone will also be needed in case there are any problems. All details will be held in the strictest of confidence.

I will post a pic of her work when I get it scanned. She will need to know as soon as you know.

I hope that helps. :rolleyes:

wow! sounds funky! can i be a cheerleader?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... I fully intend on getting stuff for my costume as soon as Ellie's Eowyn costume is finished, so probably right after C8... So if anyone wants me to make theirs, I'll start a list soon... of course, charges for material will be up to people to cover!

Hey, is that dress pattern for the costumes still available, or should I just look elsewhere? I'm still pretty decided on a high neck, long sleeves, pleat skirt to above the knees uniform... Green skirt and body, white sleeves and under-pleats.... Plus silver edging at the waist and edge of skirt... and the slytherin symbol central chest...

I'll get a list together of everyone who wants to be a cheerleader - can everyone who wants to be one e-mail me with their choice of house of the four, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw and then I will knock up the list and post it again, I want to try and keep the houses even, so if I e-mail you back or you're in a different house on the thread please don't be too upset! It'll just look really odd if we've got one hufflepuff, two ravenclaw, 18 gryffindor and 27 slytherins running around ya know lol

Besides the patch do we want to have our forum names on the back of the costumes and cheerleader team numbers i.e. 01, 02, 03 etc and a house moto on thr front beneath the patches?

Hey - Aragorns_Princess and me (Evie_Nitram) both want to be in Slytherin... again!

I was thinking, rather than having a motto on the front, how about felt letters reading SLYTHERIN etc. over the top of the emblem, kinda like the Gap jumpers etc. I drew some pictures of what I want my costume to look like the other day...