WWE DRAFT *Spoliers*

Cathyvicki

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! :P

What actually IS the draft and what is it's significance... (for the non-wrestling people like me!)

*tuts*

Ok basically there are 2 shows RAW and Smackdown and they are swapping some of the stars around from each show. The theory is that they are doing it because they are having a ratings problems in the US and hopefully the shake-up will reinvigorate some interest.

Does that clear it up for you darlin???

:lol::D

Ok first one

John Cena to RAW

Im really surprised by this and whats gonna happen with his belt?

Well my fellow wrestling fans...Any ideas/comments etc..?

He'll end up back on Smackdown eventually. Probably traded for Kurt Angle.

I'm gonna miss the next RAW draft next week unless i can access a internet cafe..ya see fellow WWE fans..

this mad fan is off to Orlando on Friday, and me not gonna be back in the UK till 25th June ^_^

Now back on topic..

Cena to RAW eh !! ^_^

Me agrees with ricky, he gonna end up traded BACk to SMACKDOWN by the end of the month, prob have a few matches on Raw then that guy is history. Can't very well end up with 2 heavyweight champions on one brand..it would leave the other one dead in the water ratings wise.

I'm gonna miss the next RAW draft next week unless i can access a internet cafe..ya see fellow WWE fans..

this mad fan is off to Orlando on Friday, and me not gonna be back in the UK till 25th June ^_^

Now back on topic..

Cena to RAW eh !! :o

Me agrees with ricky, he gonna end up traded BACk to SMACKDOWN by the end of the month, prob have a few matches on Raw then that guy is history. Can't very well end up with 2 heavyweight champions on one brand..it would leave the other one dead in the water ratings wise.

I can text you with all the latest news if you like sweetie! ^_^

Cena to RAW eh !! ^_^

Great minds think alike, or it could be the fact we're both from the Midlands hence probably completely wrong and Cena and Batista will trade places ^_^

Hey!  ^_^

What actually IS the draft and what is it's significance... (for the non-wrestling people like me!)

*tuts*

Ok basically there are 2 shows RAW and Smackdown and they are swapping some of the stars around from each show. The theory is that they are doing it because they are having a ratings problems in the US and hopefully the shake-up will reinvigorate some interest.

:o^_^

Umm yeah..... just one 'small' query...

why does it matter which show they're on?

Hey!  ^_^

*tuts*

Ummm dunno?

2 shows are better than one?

Anyone?

Hey!  ^_^

*tuts*

Each show has different rosters so superstars from Raw don't wrestle the Smackdown guys.

Cathy, I think you have a good point about Batista actually but I don't think he'll move just yet. WWE need to do something big for tonight's Smackdown taping as a lot of fans will be upset that Cena won't be there. Perhaps HBK?

Edited by rickyparty

Yeah 'Tista is probably one of the most popular wrestlers at the moment and definitly has the most physically honed bod out of em all. I think he will help to revive the ratings for SD as will Christian if he gets moved as well.

Im sure Vinnie Mac has it all worked out right down to the last cent!

Edited by Cathyvicki

Hey!  ^_^

*tuts*

People may disagree with me, but basically RAW is the stronger brand. It has the prime Monday night slot in the States, and always leads the card at the big PPV events.

Smack Down, IMO, is a bit more kid aimed, its a bit cleaner, but is also boring, they have few interesting people!!!

Also means WWE can have two tours at once, and thus twice the revenue coming in, and also means they can sell 'Inter-Promotional Matches' at PPV's where stars can wrestle that normally dont see each other.

• Moderators

Cena SHOULDN'T go back to Smackdown. It freshens things up, plus Batista needs to get away from HHH and shine in his own spotlight so move him away from Raw.

It might **** fans off to use John Cena's Raw move to hook them only to go back on it .. twas like messing around with HHH moving to SDown last time etc.

Cena's able to do more on Raw .. the "rap" last night was arguably the best stuff he's done on the mic since he's been on top. That's what u need to get Cena over .. keep the act fresh by giving him new people to go with.

Cena SHOULDN'T go back to Smackdown. It freshens things up, plus Batista needs to get away from HHH and shine in his own spotlight so move him away from Raw.

It might **** fans off to use John Cena's Raw move to hook them only to go back on it .. twas like messing around with HHH moving to SDown last time etc.

Cena's able to do more on Raw .. the "rap" last night was arguably the best stuff he's done on the mic since he's been on top. That's what u need to get Cena over .. keep the act fresh by giving him new people to go with.

Are you going to pin this Davster? :huh:

what a load of poo send him back :P No honestly i thinkg cena will do well on raw he needs it but i have also heard there is alot of backstage problems between him and trips so hey we will see :huh:

I wonder how long it will take for Trips to kill off Cena's career like he does everyone elses?

• Moderators

I'm not gonna keep pinning stuff or it'll get too crowded up there every time someone asks me!

So just keep using the topic and it'll stay on the front page fine! The section isn't too busy that it'll disappear or anything :huh:

I'm not gonna keep pinning stuff or it'll get too crowded up there every time someone asks me!

So just keep using the topic and it'll stay on the front page fine! The section isn't too busy that it'll disappear or anything  :huh:

Miserable sod!

Keep yer knickers on David!!!! It was a simple request!

Edited by Cathyvicki

this mad fan is off to Orlando on Friday, and me not gonna be back in the UK till 25th June  :D

Now back on topic..

Cena to RAW eh !!  ;)

Me agrees with ricky, he gonna end up traded BACk to SMACKDOWN by the end of the month, prob have a few matches on Raw then that guy is history.  Can't very well end up with 2 heavyweight champions on one brand..it would leave the other one dead in the water ratings wise.

I can text you with all the latest news if you like sweetie! :D

I'm not taking my phone, its staying here.

Last time i did that in tenerife and it charged ME about £2.00 for receiving a txt, let alone you for sending one. :lol:

this mad fan is off to Orlando on Friday, and me not gonna be back in the UK till 25th June  :D

Now back on topic..

Cena to RAW eh !!  ;)

Me agrees with ricky, he gonna end up traded BACk to SMACKDOWN by the end of the month, prob have a few matches on Raw then that guy is history.  Can't very well end up with 2 heavyweight champions on one brand..it would leave the other one dead in the water ratings wise.

I can text you with all the latest news if you like sweetie! :D

I'm not taking my phone, its staying here.

Last time i did that in tenerife and it charged ME about £2.00 for receiving a txt, let alone you for sending one. :lol:

No probs mate! Im sure youll find net access somewhere!