Hello - New here

Hello again:) I travelled from Yorkshire(Bradford) to Lancashire(Wigan). Then from Wigan to Milton Keynes. So did do a fair bit of travelling that weekend.

I'm more into Elijah Wood. But obssesed with the whole film that it's scary. Lol!

Hiya, I'm new here too. I went to the last one at Milton Keynes and I think I can safely say I am totally addicted. Luckily I only have to travel for half an hour. Can't wait to see who is going to be at the next one. By the way what was with Batman and the Ghostbusters walking around?????????????

Only know one person online here. But met a few kewl people on Saturday. Eeeeee Milton Keynes was cool ;)

who did u meet on saturday cos when we went we only got to meet tom felton and stand about elbow-poking distance from Billy!!!!

but we went back on Monday cos we just had to meet him and we did!!!!!!! he's so sweet and funny and so is Andy!!!!

yeah im a huge fan of ELijah but i would have to say that Dom and Billy r me favs from the film, especially Dom!!!

On Saturday I got to meet Tom Felton (Mate's fault :D ) John Rhys Davies (Bless him) and Mike Edmonds :D (Such a cool ickle dude) But Bruce Hopkins realised I was trying to take a photo of him. And waved at me. Awww bless him. Got photo's of the other lord of the rings lads too B) And next time I think i'd love to meet Billy. Cos while I was around him and Andy he seemed such a sweetheart.

*waves* awww hiya im the mate who made her go see Tom...pffft like it was a massive chore or aanything! DID YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT HIM ELLEN?!?!like were saying in the other thread..those eyes..OMG those eyes!! *withers onto the floor*

You enjoyed yourself anyways so thats all that matters!!

that was nice of you..i spose you think it makes up for you not waiting for him to strand up before taking the photo of us eh! tut....

and just ask anyone in his thread what the fuss is about..youll be ere all night with the reasons!

Hiya, I'm new here too. I went to the last one at Milton Keynes and I think I can safely say I am totally addicted. Luckily I only have to travel for half an hour. Can't wait to see who is going to be at the next one. By the way what was with Batman and the Ghostbusters walking around?????????????

Lol!! We noticed the Ghostbusters people and the Batman and thought OH MY GOD. Ha!

By the way Hobbit luvva what's your email address? Cos for some strange reason the PM and Email thing don't seem to work for me on this :unsure:

i don't think anyone can use these can they? :unsure: i think we're all relying on the info displayed on the members page like yahoos and emails etc

The links on their don't work for me either ;)