CSI - avatars and icons!

sarahoneill

I have just realised, good job I'm blonde!! :lol: that I don't have an avatar!! :P

soo I am on a mission to find a good CSI one, or a lovely Greg :lol: one!

can anyone suggest a good place to get these? I really don't have the energy to scour google for hours and hours :P and if you type in names it'll come up with all types of weird n perhaps not wonderful things! :lol:

thankyou!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! :D

I am so happy I finally managed to do that!!

Ok, next... greg dancing with headdress on..BUT can't remember the name of the damn ep....

ETA: Remembered!!! :wub:

Edited by Smaug

*Walks in from being ways for ages...*

Wow...so many CSI threads. How the hell will i catch up?! We need our own section REALLY bad now...

I should be able to make a few avatars like that for peopl;e from the scraps of my music vid in the making. :wub:

*Huffs* I had my wrist slapped on that other forum for my signature being too big, the ones of Greg that Smaug made. It's slowing down the pages too much. I'm leaving it up for now but if I get any more complaints I'm gonna have to take it down *sulks* and I'm really annoyed because I love them so much and I have had so many messages of people telling me how cool they are!!

*Huffs* I had my wrist slapped on that other forum for my signature being too big, the ones of Greg that Smaug made. It's slowing down the pages too much. I'm leaving it up for now but if I get any more complaints I'm gonna have to take it down *sulks* and I'm really annoyed because I love them so much and I have had so many messages of people telling me how cool they are!!

I was going to say that due to this board NOT having a limit to the size of avs I don't compress the .gif files when I save them... I can compress them and re upload if you want? Then the people still on dial-up (the hell? people on dial-up might as well right letters to each other, it'll be faster lol) wont complain so much!!!