hayden christensen

brave hobbit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Star Wars episode 3 last night and all I can say is B):D ...it was amazing and the graphics were breathtaking...and Hayden? :D need I say more?

I don't know what it is about evil guys but they always seem to do something for me :o It would be amazing to see him at C8 *FINGERS CROSSED*

Thanks for the pic, I wan't sure who you meant ! :D

NOT GONNA HAPPEN !

:wub: And why not? They managed to get all four hobbits, James Marsters-etc and they're all big stars...anything is possible ;);)

Anyway he's moving to London soon right? Would be a lot easier to get him then ;)

from what ive heard he may be quitting acting as well so who knows

No! ^_^ why's he doing that? He's a fantastic actor...I mean evil Anakin..need I say more? *sniff*

to be an architect i heard, i think he is uncomfortable with so many people taking an interest in him. but its not like orlando bloom, you know? because hayden's actually an amazingly talented actor, i love shattered glass!

kerry

x

Edited by smile

to be an architect i heard, i think he is uncomfortable with so many people taking an interest in him. but its not like orlando bloom, you know? because hayden's actually an amazingly talented actor, i love shattered glass!

kerry

x

Yeah but one of the things you have to be ready for when you go into acting is that sort of attention, I can understand people being a little weary but if it wasn't for the fan base he wouldn't be where he was. He is an amazingly talented actor and is destined to go far if he continued with it.

he had a good part but didnt portray it well on the screen lucas could have chosen a better actor

im not saying he was bad but he was not brilliant

Edited by Sauron

he had a good part but didnt portray it well on the screen lucas could have chosen a better actor

I totally understand where you are coming from, there were parts of the film where I thought it could have been better but overall I think he was fantastic, much better then in Episode II

have to agree... i love the character and i love the film :lol: but sometimes u just felt like he was reading from an auto-cue :D

have to agree... i love the character and i love the film :D but sometimes u just felt like he was reading from an auto-cue :D

:lol::lol: It's so annoying when people read from them, have got to admit that I did think that at the beginning of the film as his voice seemed too flat and toneless

have to agree... i love the character and i love the film :wub:  but sometimes u just felt like he was reading from an auto-cue  :D

:lol::D It's so annoying when people read from them, have got to admit that I did think that at the beginning of the film as his voice seemed too flat and toneless

:lol: that was it..he was concentrating soooo hard to read the lines he forgot to add the emotion of the scene :lol::lol: