CSI - Trivia

mutley

I was chatting away to a friend and i was trying to explain something and as i can never remember episodes names i was rather stuck.

I was trying to explain that there is something iffy going on in their changing rooms. At the start we see Nick taking his shirt off and putting it in his locker. Later on we see Greg wearing the same shirt. A good ole 70s number.

Does anyone know what im chatting about and maybe have caps to proove?

Has anyone else spotted anything else silly?

wahooo I'm a friend ;) *feels loved* hehe!

generally useless with ep names :wub: so where are the rest of ya ^_^

got a good excuse though, lent my CSI DVDs to a mate to try and covert into being a fan wahooo!

Luv sah xx

....I was trying to explain that there is something iffy going on in their changing rooms. At the start we see Nick taking his shirt off and putting it in his locker. Later on we see Greg wearing the same shirt. A good ole 70s number.

Does anyone know what im chatting about and maybe have caps to proove?...

so no body knows then?! :rolleyes:

Do you mean these ones? In Pledging Mr Johnson?

moment2.jpg

They're not actually the same shirt, just similar ones. I think that's partly the joke, Nick doesn't put the shirt on because it's so nasty, then we see Greg wearing a very similar one!! :rolleyes:

OK PEOPLE! Time for some trivia!

All you CSI people of whatever level or whether you are a coroner or Homicide detective...answer this simple question:

"What is the name for the effect on a vic's chest after he/she has been electrocuted?"

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief, I have just had a DOH! moment.

All the time I have been watching CSI and wondering why George Eads looked so familiar. I never thought to look up his filmography...until now, and now I know where I know his face from.

All the way back in 1996, I used to watch an American show called Savannah, it was kind of like a low budget Dallas/Dynasty type thing, and he was in that :lol:

He wasn't one of the major cast members, but big enough for me to remember him. It was one of those shows that was so bad, it was good...a bit like footballers wives :P

lol, I have never seen Sunset Beach, but if it has murder,robbery, gambling boats, bitchiness, sex, sleaze and infidelity....then yes, it's like Savannah :lol:

I think it was an Aaron spelling production, and in that respect, it was similar to Beverley Hills 90210, but on a much more 'adult' level. It was so bad, it was cancelled after only 2 seasons never to return

Anyway, that's where I remember George from...he hasn't changed much from what I remember. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...