reviews please

fugaziuk

Heh heh! I've turned you to the dark side! My work here is done. I couldn't stop looking at his eye lashes. Hey Davey didn't your friend (whose name I've totally forgotten, well I am old) take some video footage? Have you seen it? Does it show Hayden sniffing me?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh heh! I've turned you to the dark side! My work here is done. I couldn't stop looking at his eye lashes. Hey Davey didn't your friend (whose name I've totally forgotten, well I am old) take some video footage? Have you seen it? Does it show Hayden sniffing me?

Nah he forgot to record it...........twit, he got a lil bit when he came out the doors thats it lol! :D

I go see Star Wars 3 hours :P YAY!

Want to see Hayden with long hair :o

goin to see star wars in 2 hours hurrah!!! I got tickets today and they said that they had already sold 3 of the screens out and had to have an extra one for demand!!! I didn't realise the midnite shows were that popular !!!

Nah he forgot to record it...........twit, he got a lil bit when he came out the doors thats it lol! :P

I go see Star Wars 3 hours :o YAY!

Want to see Hayden with long hair :P

twit, is that he's name then? :lol: He was obviously overwhelmed by the beauty of The Christensen and frankly who could blame him.

I am slightly jealous that you get to see ROTS in a couple of hours while I have to wait until tomorrow night but I've waited 28 years so a few more hours won't kill me. Oh my God, now I have a scary thought in my head that I may die in my sleep and never see the end of Star Wars eep!

Nah he forgot to record it...........twit, he got a lil bit when he came out the doors thats it lol!  :P

I go see Star Wars 3 hours  :o YAY!

Want to see Hayden with long hair  :o

twit, is that he's name then? :lol: He was obviously overwhelmed by the beauty of The Christensen and frankly who could blame him.

I am slightly jealous that you get to see ROTS in a couple of hours while I have to wait until tomorrow night but I've waited 28 years so a few more hours won't kill me. Oh my God, now I have a scary thought in my head that I may die in my sleep and never see the end of Star Wars eep!

Oh shut up woman lol!

Wooo 2 hours and the STAR WARS logo will come on screen DUUUUURNNNNNNN .........etc! WOW!

:P

Wooo 2 hours and the STAR WARS logo will come on screen DUUUUURNNNNNNN .........etc! WOW!

:P

Stop tormenting me or I shall tell everyone that your mohican collapsed in the rain. Ooops! :lol:

:o My poor poor hair :o Stupid rain, my hair looked all pants for Hayden, maybe thats why he didnt take me away :P

I am slightly jealous that you get to see ROTS in a couple of hours while I have to wait until tomorrow night

I get to see it at 9.00am tomorrow morning :P :P

I get to see it in an 1 1/2 :o YAY! Cant wait! :lol:

WOOOO!!!! Saw it last night/this morning!

:D

Great Film! It took me a while to decide what I thought of it, but after sleeping on it I think it was great, leads of perfectly for A New Hope :P My rating 4 stars out of 5 :D

Davey :D

They're not that bad... It captures a lot of things...... :D

Hope you made it home OK.

You did miss Hayden as Davey says.....

l can e-mail it to you if you like.

Shabs :P

Edited by Shabs

how can you say its awesome, with the line "shes lost the will to live!!!!!"

come on people Lucas has lost it big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what was going on with Darth at the end? never knew he would have a temper tantram! :lol: