Adam Ant in progress...

Lucky thing!!!

Hey mich, would you be interested in going to the Ant convention with some of us?

Ahhh well depends on when/where it is.....I have more family commitments now with a little girl and work... ;) ( such is life) :P

Aw!!! ;) That's really sweet. Hope you can still come, though. It'd be a laugh!

Hey, Mich - I meant to say before (but was concentrating more on unbelieavable amounts of envy - hehe), but you look really nice in that pic, by the way - and extra special happy, too (for obvious reasons) - lolz.

Lucky thing!!!

Hey mich, would you be interested in going to the Ant convention with some of us?

Ahhh well depends on when/where it is.....I have more family commitments now with a little girl and work... :D ( such is life) :wub:

Aw!!! :D That's really sweet. Hope you can still come, though. It'd be a laugh!

Hey, Mich - I meant to say before (but was concentrating more on unbelieavable amounts of envy - hehe), but you look really nice in that pic, by the way - and extra special happy, too (for obvious reasons) - lolz.

Hahha ta.It was a hundred years ago now.....but I was totally *awestruck* :wub::wub:

Lucky thing!!!

Ahhh well depends on when/where it is.....I have more family commitments now with a little girl and work... :wub: ( such is life) :D

Aw!!! :wub: That's really sweet. Hope you can still come, though. It'd be a laugh!

Hahha ta.It was a hundred years ago now.....but I was totally *awestruck* :P:wub:

Tehe - I bet you were! :D (As would we all be, if placed in that circumstanciation)

You are soooo overexajurating, dude!

Indeed!!

arrr.jpg

:unsure:

You should get a 'pure sex' one too.. :lol:

I thought about it!

Don't encourage me!!!! Mum won't like any more!!!

Sweetness! :o

The pain will all be worth it...

So when did you have it done, then?

Indeed!!

arrr.jpg

:yoda:

You should get a 'pure sex' one too.. :lol:

I thought about it!

Don't encourage me!!!! Mum won't like any more!!!

Sweetness! :P

The pain will all be worth it...

So when did you have it done, then?

Got it done Thursday!!

Think it took about 45 mins! Was too busy chatting to the guy who was doing it about Star Wars tattoos to notice!!!!

It's not hurting as much today now!