JOHN RHYS DAVIES what a legend

John spent a lot of time with kids and called them little hobbits, He is one of the nicest guest you could meet and nothing is to much trouble... I raise my glass to John.

Here is John with a crew member... Krista

(may take a while to load)

c0.gif

PLease post any other special moment with John here.

When I met him at CM the first thing I said was 'wow, it's an honour to meet you, sir' and he was like 'oh, really, wow'. he seemed amazed that I caled him sir I think. But he really is a pleasure to meet with. Bring him to more CMs please! He's a true gent :rolleyes:

John called the little boy in the queue infront of me a little hobbit and the boy said he was an elf "actually"!! Cutest thing :rolleyes:

When I told John my name was Helen, he said "ahh, Helen back..." and I didn't get it at ALL! Was too starstruck to process rational thought so I just laughed...

Later my auntie happened to mention it again and I realised he meant "Hell and back" lol

Yeah he was lovely! He was asking what I did for a living, and I, thinking how funny I was, replied "Work".

:rolleyes:

He just looked at me, I think he was quite amused though! :rolleyes:

I told him I woprked in a card shop, and that I hated it, and he said "oh well, you're still young, find yourself something else"! He was wicked!!! :rolleyes:

It's Christ with an A as you well know pelecanos :angry: !!!!!

I was getting mercilessly tickled in that film, hence the moronic grin, although if anyone saw me at the party they will have witnessed said moronic grin in all it's glory. Ah the power of several bottles of Bud :P .

When I met him at CM the first thing I said was 'wow, it's an honour to meet you, sir' and he was like 'oh, really, wow'. he seemed amazed that I caled him sir I think. But he really is a pleasure to meet with. Bring him to more CMs please! He's a true gent :angry:

it was my intentions to say something along those lines to him, but i totally froze up and managed just to force out a very articulate "hi" in one of those voices that make it sound like youve just woke up.

oh dear!:)

x

He was really great!

When I talked to him, he realized that i´m German and asked me where I come from and he told me that he has a son living in South Berlin. Then I told him how great he was as Gimli and wanted to take a picture but the batteries went down, and he looked at me and said :" oh kaputt? " kaputt means broken in German. That was incredibly cute

Already told this story somewhere else, but what the hell.

I took my 4 year old niece with me, John asked her what her name was and she replied Keily. He told her that she had a beautiful smile, and that he only had 2 grown up sons, but if he had had a daughter she would look just like Keily.

The following day, when John was not busy I went back up to him to see if I could get a pic taken with him, he said of course you may, gave me a big hug, and we had our picture taken.

Immediatley after the crew member gave me my camera back, John asked how I was and where my niece was. I nearly fell over in amazement, John had seen literally hundreds and hundreds of people over the Friday and Saturday, but he remembered me.

So as a (very) small token of my appreciation I went and bought him a card and a box of Celebrations.

A toast if you please:

John Rhys Davis, Fabulous Actor, Superb guest, but more importantly a friend.

Please come back soon John, it was a pleasure to meet you and I can't wait till the next time.

:headscratch: