Help.

:vader: I need your opions on what i should get signed in reference to future SM evets.

I currently have a Original 1983 Revenge of the Jedi poster signed by Dave Prowse and an Episode 1 Teaser poster with Anakin Sywalker signed by Jake Lloyd with the shadow of Darth Vader signed again by Dave Prowse.

I then have a large collection of signed photos of Star Wars characters from Collectormania 7 ( Darth Maul, R2-D2 ect )

I can't decide whether i should continue collecting the photos signed and have them in an album or to get hold of an original star wars poster and try and get all of the original cast to sign it, and then do the same for the prequals.

:vader: I would definately have the poster framed if i had loads of signatures on it., but i just cannot decide.

Also i collect a small number of characters from other thing other than Star Wars and i cannot decide whether to buy a hellboy poster and get Ron Pearlman to sign it or just to get a signed photo. However, i wouldn't have enough room to put another poster on my wall, so it will be rolled up in a tube

i would personally have the smaller stuff signed as the poster will slowly get tatty, but there are loads of other things to get with all the autographs on, i have a limited edition plate now with 17 autos on!! but its totally up to what you want and if you can transport the poster carefully then cool!

Poster for Star Wars and small item for Ron. You will always see Star Wars guests and can easily build up an impressive display piece. Just make sure you carry it around in a plastic/cardboard tube.

For Ron, it may be a bit of a waste..as it'll be very hard to get a fully signed Hellboy poster, especially causethere's only been one film so far. That's if you don't have enough space to frame it. If you do..then by all means get a poster signed!

Hey,

I'm a total angel and buffy fan! I've got a buffy poster that I didn't know if I should get signed, i was in the same position as you. But I decided to get a couple of sigs on it, now I have Wesley, Angel, Xander,Tara and people I thought id never meet, I also bought some pics for them to get signed.

I decided not to buy pics in the past but Ive always regretted it. I think now, oh well if its an extra £15, I'll earn it back and I may never see these people again, best not regretting it :unsure: So I get my poster and a couple of signed pics.

If you have the room for storage try and get a poster sized carrier to keep your poster flat. Using a tube is great but the edges of the poster will get tatty.

I personally would persevere and get the poster signed over time, I believe that it would be the most desirable from both a collecting or investment aspect.

Keep the history for each signature that goes on there, in years to come you can amaze friends and colleagues with your experience of obtaining each one.

Be careful with ORIGINAL posters that were used in theatres.For instance an original

British quad from say The Italian Job might cost over £2000 but you could get a repro for a few pounds.Some sigs can devalue original posters whilst others can increase the value. A dave prowse will not significantly increase the value but if it was signed by say Mark Hamill then the value would go up significantly. MSPG are absolutely right about having it multi signed, this is a good investment idea but best to keep the sigs away from the artwork and as MSPG say keep a good record of where and when signed with photo proof if you can get it -- there are so many forged Star Wars sigs on ebay it is beyond a joke! So always try and buy from UACC Reg dealers when not getting in person sigs yourself.

Be very careful when having movie posters mounted and framed, DO NOT DRY MOUNT THEM! Have them conservation framed by a movie poster art gallery.

:vader: Have any of you seen any original star wars posters which you believe would look great if it was to be signed by the cast. I guess it would be for the original trilogy as i don't think that there has been one poster to represent all three prequals.

or u can get the Special Edition trilogy poster, or the one for the dvd release

I have started my ROTS poster at C7 :)

I want to have the 6 movie posters signed by as many celebs as I can, and then frame them. Dont know if I will start vintage posters but probably a "saga" or "trilogy" one

I would like to have an Indiana Jones one too, so I hope to see more Indy guests in the future :rolleyes:

I collect autos on other items too (photos, figures, cards, comics, etc)

:rolleyes: Have any of you seen any original star wars posters which you believe would look great if it was to be signed by the cast. I guess it would be for the original trilogy as i don't think that there has been one poster to represent all three prequals.

I soooooo want one poster of the prequel trilogy ! Although I am sure there will be one eventually !

Finally tracked down LOTR "Trilogy" poster at C7 which JRD, Sean and Bernard signed !