Post Con Blues :( *pout*

elijahs_ladie

HI eowidith_aura2004

How have you been!!!!, that's a nice pic of you and that harry potter guy.... Are you doing LFCC?

:help: did you end up getting all your autographs on Monday? did they want you to work in the evening?

Did you see James? you made the right choice in coming back to the hotel. :headscratch:

Shabs

HI eowidith_aura2004

How have you been!!!!, that's a nice pic of you and that harry potter guy.... Are you doing LFCC?

;) did you end up getting all your autographs on Monday? did they want you to work in the evening?

Did you see James? you made the right choice in coming back to the hotel. :P

Shabs

Thanks hun, the one at the party I don't even remember getting taken :headscratch: weird! hehe! I'm great, got some REALLY good news delievered the other day so I'm happy :help: I have applied for LFACC so *fingers crossed* ^_^ I did manage to get the autos I wanted....and a couple more ;)

James was lovely, only waited for about half an hour while he went for a break so it wasn't too bad, apart from I was in direct sunlight the whole time :(:D They didn't need me to work so I had the whole day off which was nice.

It was because I couldn't be bothered waiting around on my own so thought I would see you guys before you went...oh btw, I've got my own cap now ;):P lol!

Kirsty x

MY Pics are also up in running.... but I must say.... they're not in order and not as good as elijahs_ladies

But still worth a look!!!

WARNING: These photos contain no bottles (elijahs_ladie) and no ice (kirsty_) :wacko:

"""****** Shabs' C6 and C7 Photos with a bit of randomness ******""""""""

Happy viewing....... :lol:

Lovin it from here:

Shabs

them pics rock shabs!!!!

Hey Shabs dude!!

Thanks for the Orlando vid, but I can't watch it till the weekend when I'm home, sorry!! (I use my work computer during the week and I can't very well be watching random videos when I'm mean't to be working, lol :unsure: )

Sorry hun, I will watch it at the weekend tho! Thanks again!

Fliss :huh: