lotrlover

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey,

met devon and jamie

such sweetie sweet hearts

got a kisses of devon - on the lips*in heavan* - well, it was a message of daniel logan(such a babe, got us tickets for le partay) and it was lusho...

was ment to dance with jamie, but he skanked off :wub: , but still got respec' off him :) *yays*

just got back from the party, and am slightly shozzled...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

loves you all

Hannah

xxx

I saw Devon and Jamie yesterday. but I didnt actually go and meet them, my sis had a photo taken with Jamie though! We went to try and find Daniel Logan too...but whenever we went to where he was meant to be he was never there!! We finally saw him (only once) not even at his table, but with Jamie Waylett just hanging around... I Think they get bored easily :(

dev gave me a kiss on da cheek at da party n i like got millions o hugs off of him n everythin ova da wken!

we was tlkin 2 him 4 ages on saturday n he silly stringed me! he was picken on me all day :unsure:

at da party we was havin a lil boogey hehe!

i love him 2 bits!!!!!

luv yas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chavtastic...

lol please do not get me started, needless to say me and my friends had something to tlak about during the weekend :D:lol: im becoming a really cruel person on the chav front..

Edited by Cazzie15

Oh but did you see the front of the stadium last night...Chavtastic heaven...seriously, came out of the James Marsters talk and thought I'd stepped on to the fast and the furious set except it was completely over run by Chavs!

Oh but did you see the front of the stadium last night...Chavtastic heaven...seriously, came out of the James Marsters talk and thought I'd stepped on to the fast and the furious set except it was completely over run by Chavs!

the HP guys were there? or generally?

Just in general, don't think the HP guys were there, but there was a big kerfuffle involving Dan Logan during the day and aparently he stole Kali Rocha's wheelchair

why does she have a wheelchair? trust dan to get himself in trouble - i love the sign the crew emmebr (smish i think) put up when he was away i just ahd to get a picture!

Just in general, don't think the HP guys were there, but there was a big kerfuffle involving Dan Logan during the day and aparently he stole Kali Rocha's wheelchair

why does she have a wheelchair? trust dan to get himself in trouble - i love the sign the crew emmebr (smish i think) put up when he was away i just ahd to get a picture!

I avoided Dan's area completely so pleassssse post it Cazzie! I dunno to be honest, I think it was her that had the wheel chair stolen, I could have the wrong name though lol, though it was Dan who stole it coz it started a whole big discussion of Dan and Devon as double trouble

yahoo is really ..annoying me it keeps breaking, this is hopefully the link but no guarantees itll work, ill check bac later to see if its right:

hilarious sarcastic dan loan sign

inmcidently do you think any of them actually cme on here to see what everyone thought of them? just curious considering ive been blatantly insulting dev and dan and singing my praises of jamie and christian

Probably but why pretend to like everyone when you don't? It's much better for them to have honest opinions than to have everyone say they love someone and for them to get really big headed because everyone loves them and the guys that are truly dudes won't get really big headed and don't need to be called rude...but that is my opinion lol

And Dude that sign rocks! hehehe

Edited by Tippin

were u the one gettin off with devon? lol or woz that someone else? :D

I herd about this what exactly Happened?lol?

he walked in and within 5 mins was on the dance floor with his tongue down some girls throat right next to me - i did not need to see it... why go to the middle of the room anyway talk about wnating som attention