Sam J Jones is FLASH GORDON

Jangojohnny

Yes, I bought the two they released in the Uk BUT i have a documentary of Flash from the sky channel and the quality of the picture was so much better than my DVD versions..I wish I had done R1 for them now.

The cartoon is strange..Hollywood dvd only released chapter 4 and 5

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we still talking about the Queen song?

A new version came out last year (Or was it this year) but no matter how many times I heard it, it just never grew on me.

I totally love Flash. I met Mike Hodges (The director) last year and he was well grumpy..I'm like "I love Flash!!" and he just wanted to read his flipping paper!!

Flash saved the Hobbits and got rid of the ring before Ming could get it back!!

you is so confusing, or is it because i is sooooooooooooooo pissed, Salem did turn up at the meet and he is funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to go to bed now, i is too pissed to right more

Glad you had a good time...My work is done here and I can go back to my own dimension......

ooooooooooo no stay, please stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dimension is far more better than any other dimension, I can't remember if Salem told me about the wedding shots, must ask him again about them LOL.

Oh and Salem says your not talking to him, can''t remember why though, shall I slap him for you ???? LOL

Why am I not talking to him??

He gave away the end of Buffy but I have seen it now and was very disapointed by the crap 7th season.

I'm cool and talk to EVERYBODY (Except Mrs Jango who is in a right mood today)

Thats it I remember now, that was a bad thing to do!!!!!!!!! LOL

And Mrs Jango is not talking uh-oh!!!!!!!!!!!! hide away somewhere , you might be safe then LOL

I do.. I hide in my room...

She's gone to work now so I've been able to watch crap and smoke in the house!!

It's good to be bad!

Bad is definately the new of being good, and what you have your own room??? Does she send you to your room if you have been a bad boy???? Does she send you there without any dinner too?????

ooooooooooooo Jango is such a bad boy watching crap on the telly!!!!!!!!!!!

My room is called the video room.Although it's more DVDs than videos now but the computers in it and she's not welcome when we've fallen out!!

I agree with the Two towers being better...had ROTK come out first then it would have been the brtter but TT was there first with the great battle scenes.

It's not work...I'm in work in London today as an excuse to pick up a book from town (Plus get paid doing so) and Wales is for my Mothers and London is for Mrs Jangos Mothers later in the week..

I hate Christmas