Latest Guest Announcement - Christian Coulson

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm loving yours 2 hun!

Lol when I was backstage when I first saw him I went "OMG YOU'RE CHRISTIAN!" and he was like, um yeah. then i went "oh, sorry, jay reso. yeah. ok..." then shane mcmahon rescued me and i was introduced 2 some other ppl. twas so hilarious!

Jenny xxx

cool, id love to go backstage, sneak me in next time

come over to wrestling section so we dont get moaned at here, christian has his own section

Edited by emma_w

Awww you can certainly look after the Malfoy and Lucius sections if you like - They're both Slytherins afterall! lol

And as for the fact you don't have a home PC, so long as you have access to the net, and can send e-mails etc; someone else can always upload photos/sort out any issues if they arise when you can't get to a computer etc... There are ways and ways around that sort of thing! If you're willing to put in the work to do the research and gathering of photos, you're hired! :-)

Lizzi xxx

Cool! I would love to do that. Do you want my e-mail? legolassie_malfoy@yahoo.co.uk

Do you have msn at all? if so, add me - Makawish20@aol.com and we can chat some more about it...

At the moment, the domain people are just being plain annoying, so there's no rush! :-(

Lizzi xxx

Are we talking about the same Christian Coulson???

The last two times he's been all he's done is sit there with his face propped up on his fist, looked bored, not really smiled much and got arsey about having his photo took.

He's a small-time actor that could do with learning some humility and dropping the 'tude - and frankly I was surprised that Showmasters had him back again.

He could learn a lot from Craig Charles!!

if you're bored, you can't pretend to be happy being in somewhere, and the best actor ever can hide his feelings a lot. if you saw him bored, maybe was when he was alone, but in all the forums, and all the people who met him saids the is nice and humble...

maybe his face boring was because he was tired, or even the actors can be tired??

and about his smile, like Keith said he is not natural in front of camera face to face, he's human!!!

I haven't the chance to met him, -yet- but i'll do someday, please!!! CC in collectormania 8 or 9!!! i don't mind!! i could cross the atlantic just for see him!!!

• Moderators

I met him at the party, I'm not a HP fan but he came across as very friendly and polite .. not like some others who are just at the party to get with drunk girls, at least he was nice enough to say hi etc and I'm a bloke!

I have to agree with u david i met him on the sunday and asked if i could have a photo he agree and gave me a nice (sorry gorgeous) smile especially when i explained it was only cause i thought he was v.cute .

See how nice he was :blink: . please excuse the tummy it was boiling in the hall on sunday, some flesh had to be shown!!!

nixncristian.jpg

I had no complaints from meeting him, only that i was tooo skint to go to the party so couldnt see him there.

Do you have msn at all? if so, add me - Makawish20@aol.com and we can chat some more about it...

At the moment, the domain people are just being plain annoying, so there's no rush! :-(

Lizzi xxx

Unfortunatly I'm not allowed to use Msn Messager. The most annoying about useing a public pc, not online chat or instant ms allowed.

ok... well in general, there's been a glitch in getting the domain registered... need to wait until I've got my credit card statement to see if I've been charged or not...

I'll keep you posted though! If you want to start thinking about what you want on the pages though, you can do! :-)

Lizzi xxx

cool!! As much help as anyone wants to give would be more than welcome! I'm covered on:

Jamie Yeates

Christian Coulson

Lucius Malfoy

As definite sections yet... so just pick another one! lol... I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you'll choose Snape? lol

ok... well in general, there's been a glitch in getting the domain registered... need to wait until I've got my credit card statement to see if I've been charged or not...

I'll keep you posted though! If you want to start thinking about what you want on the pages though, you can do! :-)

Lizzi xxx

Will do. Ta. Er. Whats your e-mail?