JOKES

Mr Stabby

there was an irish man in a pub

a lovely red head girl came in the pub

the irish man asked"can i get you a drink?"

the lady says no thanks,im a lesbien

the man asked,whats that?

so the lady said,you see that blond haired girl ove there?i want to smother her and do other stuff to her

so the man said that must make me a lesbien aswell!!!!!!!!!!!

hihihihi

its a billy connolly joke

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? - because it was dead!

Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree? - because he was tied to the first monkey!

Why did the third monkey fall out of the tree? - Peer pressure

Why did the squirrel fall out of the tree? - It was doing a monkey impression!

he he they are my favourite jokes!!! :huh:

lol thats funny even though its kinda strange still funny esp the peer pressure bit lol

One beautiful Sunday morning, a man wakes up and rolls out of bed.

As part of his normal routine, he kisses his wife and children, grabs a cup of coffee, and walks over to the front door to get the newspaper.

As he steps out to pick up the paper, he notices a snail walking across his doorstep. He picks up the snail and leisurely chucks it across the street into a field.

Ten years later, he wakes up on another beautiful Sunday morning. As part of his normal routine, he kisses his wife and children, grabs a cup of coffee, and walks over to the front door to get the newspaper.

As he steps out to pick up the paper, he notices a snail on his doorstep.

The snail looks up at him and says, "What the f##k was that all about?"

One beautiful Sunday morning, a man wakes up and rolls out of bed.

As part of his normal routine, he kisses his wife and children, grabs a cup of coffee, and walks over to the front door to get the newspaper.

As he steps out to pick up the paper, he notices a snail walking across his doorstep. He picks up the snail and leisurely chucks it across the street into a field.

Ten years later, he wakes up on another beautiful Sunday morning. As part of his normal routine, he kisses his wife and children, grabs a cup of coffee, and walks over to the front door to get the newspaper.

As he steps out to pick up the paper, he notices a snail on his doorstep.

The snail looks up at him and says, "What the f##k was that all about?"

Well that just tickeled me!!!

A Very old man is sitting down writing a letter to his beloved son who is doing life for armed robbery, but is NOT GUILTY!

He writes,

Dear Son, My Arthritis is starting to play up on me again and gout is starting to bother me as well. I'm not as young as I use to be, and the lawns are getting really overgrown now and I can't get to the garden, to plant all my crops which is probably over-run with weeds by now. I really wish you were here son. It's really hard living in the Country on your own.

Anyways son, Take care and write me soon.

Love, Dad.

His son receives the letter a week later and replies.

Dear Dad, I'm really Sorry I can't be there for you when you really need me, But under the circumstances, This is the best I can do. If you paid someone to do the lawns and garden for you, it might make things a little better. So if you look around the back yard you should find the money from the heist to pay for it.

Love, Your Son

The day the father receives the letter, Police turn up with a search warrant to search the back yard.

All day they work digging and cutting and pulling up weeds until they had dug up the hole back yard, Very frustrated they find nothing.

The old man just stands there scratching his head as they apologise and leave.

A couple of days later, He receives another letter from his son. It reads,

Dear Dad, I'm sorry for telling those lies in the first letter that I sent to you, but, Under the circumstances, It's the best I could do.

Love Your son. :lol:

A psychotherapist started up his own buisiness and,in order to attract patiants,he asked a young artist to write a name sign above the front door. But three weeks later,in spite of advertising,he was still awaiting his first patiant.What seemed particularily strange was that a number of women had approached the building,but then turned away suddenly.So he decided to take a look at the sign which the artist had written in case that was somehow to blame.Due to shortage of space it read:

PSYCHO

THE

RAPIST

Edited by Mr Stabby

I slept like a log last night.I woke up in a fireplace!

hehehehe, that tickled me!

ermmm....i only know bad jokes....ermmm....

why ducks have flat feet?

to stamp out forest fires!

why do elephants have flat feet?

to stamp out burning ducks :(