Space Guests

GoldenGreen

Always a highlight for me at the Autographica events, and good to see Charlie Duke returning. Any chance Apollo Moonwalker David Scott may be attending ? I am just reading the book he co-wrote with Cosmonaut Alexi Leonov , which by the way is fantastic and it would be great to see him in October.

I hope you can continue to bring over some other Cosmonauts and Astronauts as well who took part in the early pioneering missions into space.

He would obviously be the ultimate guest. But he charges around $200 for an autograph, so sadly might be prohoibative to him doing an event here.

I think Neil Armstrong or Yuri Gagarin would probably be the ultimate space guests, but out of the realistic ones, then Aldrin would definetly be number one.

I would pay $200 for his signature if they could get him to attend.

Why not Jim Lovell And Tom Hanks that would be cool... :unsure:

If not Tom Hanks and Jim Lovell as that may be too big an ask, perhaps some of the other cast members from Apollo 13, as it would tie in nicely with the Space guests. Perhaps Clint Howard ?

He would obviously be the ultimate guest. But he charges around $200 for an autograph, so sadly might be prohoibative to him doing an event here.

I think Neil Armstrong or Yuri Gagarin would probably be the ultimate space guests, but out of the realistic ones, then Aldrin would definetly be number one.

I would pay $200 for his signature if they could get him to attend.

I think Yuri Gagarin may be a little difficult to get as he passed away some time ago now (in the late 60's I think) I'm sorry to say.