Autographica guest plea !

dufresne

joseph wiseman is still alive yes!

he is around 98, he was the first bond villian and is ironically the only one still around..

organisers complain of people always requesting the same guests, here's a thread of accesible other alternative guests for you!!! try and get alison for sure..

and any others for that matter, some are still rare as they've probably never been asked.

Joseph Wiseman he's still alive but hardly signs autographs.

Thanks fugaziuk - I'm proud of my Bond collection so i made a site, it's not amazing but i think its good to see and i've got quite a few rare autographs on there to.

The Papillon site is great to and i get quite a few emails from her fans commenting on how they enjoy the site.

Sorry, i meant he is ironically the only Connery villian still around, and he was the first.

Klaus Maria Brandeur and Max Von Sydow are still around from the Connery Bond movie Never Say Never Again, although not normally considered to be an official Bond, I guess it still counts.

• 3 weeks later...

was watching license to kill last night for the first time in about 10 years!!! This was the big bond movie when i was about 9!! I think its great! I can't believe it got so slagged by media and fans alike!

Anyway my point is why not get some guests from this??? I know robert davi will be doing his 2nd collectormania - but what about the others??

Two of the prettiest bond girls ever talisa soto and carey lowell - i know carey is doubtful as she had a star turn on law +order and is now married to richard gere. But wht about talisa?? she doesn't seem to have done anything in a long time since mortal kombat.

Also what about the guy who played sharky or felix leiter?? I feel these would be good and what i gather rare bond guests!? (some one correct me if im wrong)

Also last note on ltk i totally forgot a young benico del toro was in it! He looks totally different!! Glad to see his actings improved tho! he was terribley wooden in it!

Yer i doubt talisa or carey would come to a signing.

David Hedison who plays Felix has done a few signings but i've never had the chance to meet him - he'd be cool.

The guy that played Sharkey would be a cool guest.

Also what about Priscilla Barnes who played Della felix's wife - she recently did a signing over in the US so should be able to get her over here.

frank mcrae played sharky. grand.l.bush would be a good guest aswell he played hawkins one of the dea men. he was also alongside robert davi as special agent johnson in die hard. also done other stuff such as street fighter and demolition man

Edited by fugaziuk

• 2 weeks later...

A Bond guest will be attending Autographica - Hopefully its a rare guest and not someone that always makes appearances

If your going to LFACC grab a flyer as the Bond guest will be on there! I dont know if im going to LFACC so if someone grabs a flyer for Autographica can they post who the Bond guest is - thanks