Autographica guest plea !

dufresne

• Moderators

Hi

From your list we have had everyone at Autographica before except Zena Marshall.

We try not to have the same guests over and over, just the most popular ones return.

Two years ago in our last show at Northampton we had many Bond guests that had never appeared before in the U.K. We were first to get Lazenby,Chiles,Kiel,Gayson.Hedison,wood and Maud Adams.

It was one of our most popular shows and if we get the chance of any more first time Bond guests we will definately grab them for London.

Dave Phillips

Hi

From your list we have had everyone at Autographica before except Zena Marshall.

We try not to have the same guests over and over, just the most popular ones return.

Two years ago in our last show at Northampton we had many Bond guests that had never appeared before in the U.K. We were first to get Lazenby,Chiles,Kiel,Gayson.Hedison,wood and Maud Adams.

It was one of our most popular shows and if we get the chance of any more first time Bond guests we will definately grab them for London.

Dave Phillips

Good to know, thanks ! :rolleyes:

Always happy to see rare (not necessarily first time) Bond guests !! Definitely an under-supported franchise in terms of UK signings !

The Northampton event which saw the first appearance of Lazenby etc in the U.k. was superb, so any chance of another Bond, Timothy Dalton maybe ?

Here are some other classic Bond guests that it would be great to see:

Margaret Nolan (Dink in Goldfinger)

Lois Maxwell (THe original Miss Moneypenny)

Claudine Auger (Domino in Thunderball)

Jill St John (Tiffany Case in Diamonds are Forever)

Putter Smith and Bruce Glover (Mr Kidd and Mr Wint from Diamonds are Forever)

Michael Lonsdale (Hugo Drax in Moonraker)

Carole Bouquet (Melina Havelock in For Your Eyes Only)

Kristina Wayborn (Magda in Octopussy)

I'm with you GoldenGreen

I'd love Margaret Nolan, Jill St John (Tiffany Case in Diamonds are Forever), Carole Bouquet, Jill St John and Kristina Wayborn but MOST of all I would like Putter Smith and Bruce Glover.

Fingers crossed

Sarah

Yer bring on the bond guests!!! Get some guests that have never done a signing or hardly ever do. I'm in contact with a bond girl who would like to attend a convention in the UK but she's very busy and is only free during the end of May to August. So theres not change of her attending :pyth:

But try and get some cool rare bond guests like

Alison Doody - Jenny Flex - AVTAK

Geoffrey Holder - Baron Samedi - LALD (Does USA conventions)

Jane Seymor - Solitaire - LALD

Andreas Wisniewski - Necros - TLD

Grace Jones - Mayday - AVTAK

Lol yer i reckon she be fine.

I spoke to David Yip (Chuck Lee AVTAK) and Papillon Soo Soo (Pan HO AVTAK) and they both said they were nerveous to work with her on AVTAK, but they said she was nothing like she's portrayed in the press and was a really great woman.

She probaly does havea firey temper but lets admit it everyone has lol.

Plus i want to get my photo of Grace Jones, Alison Doody and Papillon Soo Soo (which has already been signed) signed by her.

Alison Doody would be an amazing guest.

She only lives in Ireland and dosent live far so you could get her over easily, and she'd love the publicity as she's started to get back into acting - recently appearing in King Solomans Mines with Patrick Swayze.

She would appeal to alot of people, espically Bond and Indiana Jones fans, oh and she was offered the role of Eowyn in Lord of the rings, but unfortunley turned it down. Theres also a rumor going round that she is being considered to be in the next Harry Potter film - but propaley isnt true

I already have her autograph which you can see on my site - www.dontgobreakingtherules.com - But i would love to meet her in person and get another autograph:D

Any chance you could get Patrick Bauchau (Scarpine AVTAK) to attend autographica??

He's a great actor and would love the chance to meet him.

My Wishlist

Christopher Walken -Next to impossible (still worth a try!)

Patrick Bauchau - Could maybe work

Alison Doody - Very unlikely - although she does want to get back into acting and this would help promote herself

Grace Jones - Very unlikely

Geoffrey Holder - Possible - he's recently done a convention in America so you could get him over here

Kristina Wayborn - Possible - Does shows in the US

Christopher Lee - Probaly would never happen lol

Andreas Wisniewski - Possible - sure he wouldnt mind as he lives in the UK now

I would love you to try and get Daniela Bianchi from From Russia with Love, I believe she lives in Italy, so wouldn't be too expensive to get over. Also Geoffrey Holder lives in New York, and would be a cool guest to get. Joseph Wiseman also lives in New York, so I wonder if you could get him?

:rolleyes:

Yer Geoffrey Holder does conventions in America so im sure he wouldnt mind coming over to the UK to do one. It's worth asking him :wub:

As for Daniela Bianchi i heard she lives in this massive Castle in Italy but i dont think theres any chance getting her to do a show. :lol:

Yer Geoffrey Holder does conventions in America so im sure he wouldnt mind coming over to the UK to do one. It's worth asking him

Unfortunately he cancelled the last one he was supposed to be at.

As for Daniela Bianchi i heard she lives in this massive Castle in Italy but i dont think theres any chance getting her to do a show.

I understand she is elusive, but she was contactable enough for her to be featured on the DVD documentary. If she ever did do a signing here, she'd need an interpreter though!!!

Ursula Andress would be another great one to get! As well as Doody!

:rolleyes:

Geoffrey cancelled?! I know he's been to ones before as my friend in America has met him.

With Bianchi i dont think she'd want to do a signing she seems to be very private and she cant speak english lol :blink:

Doody would be a great guest :( . Heres some reasons why she should be at autogaphica

1. She would cost much to get over as she lives in Ireland

2. She's trying to get back into acting recently appearing in King Solomans Mines - So im sure she'd love some more publicity

3. She signed autographs at the press release of Indiana Jones dvds

4. She would be a great guest and a hit with the Bond and Indiana Jones fans.

Please get her to attend!!!!!!!!!!

Putter Smith and Bruce Glover (Mr Kidd and Mr Wint from Diamonds are Forever)

these guys were the most hilarious villians in a film ever to grace the screen!

I would love to meet them!

also don't know there names (sorry! im sure someone will be able to correct me)

domino in thunderball (does anyone have any info on her whereabouts)

is the guy who played largo still alive???

also the i know she has done events before but the ginger haired one from thunderball?? her name escapes me!

This is my fav bond film but haven't watched it in a while!!

Also is it somthing wiseman who played dr no! I know he was never a big name actor but is he still alive??

Claudine Auger played Domino and she is still around she was at the last Cannes film festival thing, so she's still making public appearances.

Luciana Paluzzi played Fiona Volpe the red head B)

I havent heard much about her she has her own website where you can purchase signed photos.

Adolfo Celi passed away in 1986 so theres no way he could attend a convention.

Terence Stamp - Superman 1 & 2, Star Wars, Red Planet, Alien Nation, Smallville, etc

Ornella Muti - Flash Gordon

Nancy Allen - Carrie, Robocop, Blow Out, 1941, Poltergeist 3

guests from Indiana Jones and Grease :(