teryl rothery

fugaziuk

Ok here goes...

I met her at an SG event which was my first ever full weekend convention. I was a tad on the nervous side about the whole thing but was so glad that she was a guest. The first night we had like a meet and greet thing and Teryl came round to every table. I was sitting at one with my brother and some other people who we had met. Teryl finally arrived at our table after chatting for ages to all the tables before us and set herself down on my brothers lap much to my surprise. My brother who had turned a bright shade of red continued to drink his beer as Teryl sat there having a conversation with all of us. She was talking to me about my brother as well saying that he was awfully shy. It was such a great evening it felt like you were talking to someone who you had known for ages.

Next day I went to a photoshoot thing with Teryl I had got myself in a right muddle and realised that I had left the ticket I needed to have the photo taken at the door. I rushed back to my bag and began frantically searching through it, eventually the bag lady joined in finding it within moments. I was ushered back into the queue where by know I was at the front. I wasn't in the right state to have my photo taken that was for sure. We posed for the first picture and low and behold I had ruined it, we go for another shot and same happens again I mess it up. By now I am shaking like a leaf and Teryl is saying this as well asking me if I am nervous. Then she starts to massage my shoulders in an attempt to stop me from shaking. Don't know if it worked or not but we got it on the third shot.

Some great memories from meeting Teryl would love to meet her again!

My boyfriend and I met her once, well he said happy birthday to her, becaue as I recall it was a couple days till her birthday. So she said thanks and my boyfriend said "Yer Novembers a great month to have your birthday, mine was on the 1st and my girlfriend got me a ticket to see you as part of my present."

Well when Teryl went to sign a picture for him she drew a cake, put a candle on it and wrote a really nice message for him. Matt says he's never gona forget that day :o

:unsure:

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy