red8886

yup i'm about 40 mins from Oban. I'll take a pic for you and post it.

I know i really shouldn't be going to the concert my funds are bit low.

I get my monthly wage the Friday of Collectormania. Do we think i can spend it all in 3 days. :D

Yeah, that won't be a problem.

if ur anywhere near me u can spend it in one day lol :lol: my next payment is the 13th may. if only it was earlier i'd have more to spend. are u crewing at all, cause i'm not on the friday if u wanna meet up.

nope i'm not crewing so meeting up on Friday sounds good. The only thing i was doind was trying to find where i thought the Stargate folk would be for quicker access on Sat & Sun and meeting JRD.

oh also trying to find out if i could walk to the stadium less money on taxis means more spending money :firedevil:

Why what a coincidence, i'm from the Lochgilphead area too!

Just kidding folks, I'm Red's buddy, we're collectormania-ing together :).

Lovely to meet you all, I'm a bit of a stargate newbie but my galpal keeps me informed of goings on...thus I'm watching it season by season and wondering why such and such is like this or when something is going to happen. I feel like I have some serious foresight going on.

Red my darling how are you? Love this emoticon, reminds me of you :gorgeous: hehe

Thats so awesome!! That pic of Michael Shanks is good, but why on earth is he wearing a sack made into a woman's top? *Runs and hides from the screaming Michael fans*

Dunno if this has been posted or not, but a friend of mine, Sia from Australia is a huge huge HUGE Michael Shanks fan, and she posted this on another board I frequent. http://quizilla.com/users/Nau2/quizzes/How...l%20Jackson%3F/

This was what I got

1050940233_izzesarcha.jpg

You like Archaeologist Daniel!

How do you like your Daniel Jackson?

brought to you by Quizilla

I wanted buff and hunky Daniel!

only by 2 months for me

and you didn't post much in the begginning!!! 

Its not about quantity Sah its about quality :P (Perhaps I was too scared)

Muffin by the way i've been a forum member one month longer than you, i can't believe i have not had a major conversation with you before recently!!!

You must have known that there was something missing in your life :blink:

only by 2 months for me

Its not about quantity Sah its about quality ;) (Perhaps I was too scared)

Muffin by the way i've been a forum member one month longer than you, i can't believe i have not had a major conversation with you before recently!!!

You must have known that there was something missing in your life :o

I know!

Who knew i was missing the cool Sgness of you and being in here!!!!

i think the only meets that have been arranged per se are the meeting corin and co but as the majority of us are stopping together we really havent sorted out a time or place................ok lets sort that now....how about the following?

Friday for those not crewing maybe you could meet a t the fountain at i dunno 11am or something

Saturday i think we are aiming to get to the centre at 73-0/8ish so we could meet outside say macdonalds and then walk together up to the john lewis end or something

Sunday- perhaps the same place at the same time - need to be there early for james masters tickets!

Monday-same again maybe *shrugs sholders*

thoughts? ill post in the meet thread too :lol:

only by 2 months for me

Its not about quantity Sah its about quality :P (Perhaps I was too scared)

what you trying to say??????? :D:o:P

surfy sah xx

ps-red8886-is the line in your sig from HOOK??