SG questions as part of my exam

zebredy

Im just doing a Stargate exam at the moment for my group, we are alloud to use the web or books or what ever we can apart from ask other people in the group to get the answers to the question.

I was wondering (if anyone gets on here before 6.30pm) if you new the anwers to a few questions I have. Ok so some of these question may seem a little obvious but not to me (Unfortunately)

1. What is the 100th Stargate SG1 episode called?

2. What does M.A.L.P stand for?

3. How many chevrons are there on the Stargate?

4. Which episode featured the real General Ryan (the head of the USA Air Force)?

5. Name the episode which stared the Americal comedian Dom Deluise?

6. Which planet is being described here?

The planet visited on the first Stargate mission. The inhabitants are descendants of the Ancient Egyptians of Earth. Dr. Jackson remains here after the first mission with his wife.

Lastly (think I got this one :D )

7. Which member of SG1 were given super human abilities in the episode "Up Grage"

Any help given would be greatly appreciated

:angry:

LLAP :wub:

Stargate exam? Sounds scary *g*

Don't quote me on it but...

1) Wormhole Extreme

2) Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe

3) I think there's 9 chevrons but only 7 are normally used...

4) Prodigy

5) Urgo

6) Abydos

7) The episode 'Up Grange'? I didn't know an episode called that existed :angry:

Im just doing a Stargate exam at the moment for my group, we are alloud to use the web or books or what ever we can apart from ask other people in the group to get the answers to the question.

I was wondering (if anyone gets on here before 6.30pm) if you new the anwers to a few questions I have. Ok so some of these question may seem a little obvious but not to me (Unfortunately)

1. What is the 100th Stargate SG1 episode called?

2. What does M.A.L.P stand for?

3. How many chevrons are there on the Stargate?

4. Which episode featured the real General Ryan (the head of the USA Air Force)?

5. Name the episode which stared the Americal comedian Dom Deluise?

6. Which planet is being described here?

The planet visited on the first Stargate mission. The inhabitants are descendants of the Ancient Egyptians of Earth. Dr. Jackson remains here after the first mission with his wife.

Lastly (think I got this one ;) )

7. Which member of SG1 were given super human abilities in the episode "Up Grage"

Any help given would be greatly appreciated

^_^

LLAP ;)

Lorna that you????????????????????

**prod**

the blue jello was lovely last night :D

Don't know if its been marked yet!!!!

I got 95% when I took mine...but that's coz there's a military bit...and they'd put a q in that didn't apply anymore....therefore I lost a point....boy was I pissed!!

**sulked....I wanted 100%**

Hi there :D

Well from what people who have looked at the exam have said, Im looking at about 80-85%. Dam that question that was writen wrong, and me getting two answers muddled up. That will teach me not to write the last two anwers down in the car :lol:

:lol:

LLAP :lol:

lol

maybe we'll get remarked coz of that outdated question

we can hope!!

mind you malcolm marked mine instead of Rita

Yer heres praying Rita marks it and Malc forgets the mistakes I may/may-not have made, cause I think Rita would be a much fairer marker :D (fingers crossed) :lol:

:lol:

LLAP :lol: