Fleur Delacour

rainbowsparkle

I don't usually go in search of new cast piccies cos I like to be surprised LOL, but there was a picture in today's paper of some new cast members. I wasn't too bothered about Barty Crouch Jnr, was really pleased about Trig playing Barty Crouch senior, and am just over the moon about Miranda Richardson playing Rita Skeeter. I thought they all looked pretty good, but then I saw the pic of the actress playing Fleur and my first thought was "Did the casting director read the description of her?"

Maybe it's just the photo that didn't do her justice. This isn't a personal attack on the actress - she is very pretty - but, she just doesn't seem to fit the role of Fleur. She looked way too young and schoolgirly to me. I thought Fleur was meant to be a bit more wordly and sophisticated - until she cracked in the underwater task, anyway.

Just wondering what everyone else thinks of this casting. :P

• Showmasters Admin

Didn't really know much about Barty Crouch Jr (David Tennant) until I saw Casanova. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing his performance.

I actually like Clemence Poesey as Fleur, she's got quite a haughty stuck-up air about her which I always imagined Fleur had.

_40271685_cecilestand.jpgfleur.jpgphotohp4_5.jpg

Andrea

Oh, that's better! Thanks for the pictures, Andrea :D Those are much clearer - she does look older than I first thought. The picture in the paper made her look as if she had short hair and was very boyish. In that one, it looks more like her hair is tied back.

Hehehe - go Trig! :lol:

XD yay TRIG! hmmm I dunno about Fleur, I always imagined her to have a sharper face I think lol, well that's the problem with films of books, you aren't going to be able to always realise everybodies version of the character XD

Didn't really know much about Barty Crouch Jr (David Tennant) until I saw Casanova. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing his performance.

i can't wait to see david either, since seeing casanova, i've been like "oooooh, love him love him." and good old trig/owen. man i really can't wait for this film. not looking forward to the 5th film as much though

You'd have to be a metamorephagous (I know Ive spelt that wrong) to please everyone. Speaking of that I wonder how they are going to do Tonks

I think it could be really good if they take their time over Tonks, but I want to be her...dispite the reality of that never going to happen lol

You'd have to be a metamorephagous (I know Ive spelt that wrong) to please everyone. Speaking of that I wonder how they are going to do Tonks

I think it could be really good if they take their time over Tonks, but I want to be her...dispite the reality of that never going to happen lol

I'd so love to be Tonks!!! Me and a mate are gonna try and get in on the OOtP when they start filming!

I actually like Clemence Poesey as Fleur, she's got quite a haughty stuck-up air about her which I always imagined Fleur had.

Andrea

but why have they put her in ye olde clothes?

when hazza n ron look quite up to date-ish

Andrea

Those two top pitcures are from another movie she did. I think the pictures are from the mugglenet cast info, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd so love to be Tonks!!! Me and a mate are gonna try and get in on the OOtP when they start filming!

so am I! We should so all rush the auditions as a group and pretned we've worked on other projects before to unnerve the other applicants lol!

Andrea

Those two top pitcures are from another movie she did. I think the pictures are from the mugglenet cast info, if I'm not mistaken.

aaaah...

i thought they was sum weird french stuff...

ohwell...

how do you think her hairs up? i know random question, but if it was up in a pony tail, that would dissapoint me, however if its up in a elaborate bun... then that would feel more fleury

Andrea

aaaah...

i thought they was sum weird french stuff...

ohwell...

how do you think her hairs up? i know random question, but if it was up in a pony tail, that would dissapoint me, however if its up in a elaborate bun... then that would feel more fleury

It's bun. It has to be. But, I dunno. I always pictured her with long flowing hair.