hi there

hey *waves*

Im from barnsley, s.yorkshire :)

im mainly into LoTR and a bit of X-men

neva seen Starwars (shock, i know). when at Cons i work on a stall called Janco Toys (www.jancotoys.com) they are in a queue for a table at a CM event, apparently they are booked up till C11

elaine x

hey *waves*

neva seen Starwars (shock, i know). when at Cons i work on a stall called Janco Toys (www.jancotoys.com) they are in a queue for a table at a CM event, apparently they are booked up till C11

elaine x

WOAH!!!!

Im from Barnsley too...

hey *waves*

elaine x

im from bath nice to meet u

mellymoo i was looking at your sig and saw that amazing name that sends me week at the knees gerard butler *faints* do you love him to? i adore him.

n e way back on topic im from manchester so pretty far away from yall.

this is my firsst time at collectormania wot bout everyone else?

i use to live in yorkshire in catteric and in north allerton. (where i was born) but moved :lol: i miss it tho ur all so lucky if u live there.

Edited by hamster sandwich

hey welcome to the forums!!

manchester is good. i was then in novemeber for a darren hayes concert. at the apollo. and my best friends cousin goes to Uni there :)

Sure you'll love C7, you cant not. If you see me come say Hi, i shud have a t-shirt on with my s/n printed on front and sum darren hayes pix on back

hey im fromrotherham and my dad was born in barnsley right around the corner from oakwell

small world - send me an email if you get time.

hey whats ur e-mail address? dont think you can e-mail via the boards.

half of my family live in rotherham. Mum is from rotherham dad from barnsley :)

elaine x

my e-mail is same as my msn if u wanna e-mail me

mellymoo i was looking at your sig and saw that amazing name that sends me week at the knees gerard butler *faints* do you love him to? i adore him.

n e way back on topic im from manchester so pretty far away from yall.

this is my firsst time at collectormania wot bout everyone else?

i use to live in yorkshire in catteric and in north allerton. (where i was born) but moved :( i miss it tho ur all so lucky if u live there.

lol yup i luff the gerard!!!

Which uni does your cousin go to ecause i may be at uni i manchester next year...

*bigs up barnsley*

hey guys

i sent u an email c.parker grrrl

any of you guys seen that ian mcdiarmid is in a revamped version of king lear at the crucible in sheff??

even if your not into star wars this play is absolutley brilliant!

great acting, great story, direction etc etc

it is a definate must see if you get a spare night in the next week or so.