Who Are Best Supportings Characters In Stargate

Neffy86

Hi there Queen Sindel - I have some photos up on photobucket will try and put the link in again:

NEFFY*^'s PHOTOBUCKET

if that link doesn't work babe there's a link that works earlier on page one of this thread. But I'm the one who's standing in front of the SGC sign and with most of the guests... you may recognise me as most of the people that know me at cons think I'm a total nutter LOL...

Love the Tshirt story - I believe that must be a total honour for him to have endorsed your TShirt so personally - he is a total cutie is Alexis...I could squish his cheeks LOL

How's the foot/leg now babe? Lots better I hope - I was in a chair for a couple of months and then on crutches for 8months (an operation on my foot that did'nt heal too well) so I fully symapthise because it's not just the bad foot that kills the other one gets cramp and your shoulders from lugging yourself about - hope your much better now....

As for Erick if I was'nt married LOL well will leave that there LOL :D:lol:

There was a huge fuss over the other two guys there tho LOL and lots of comparisons of buttocks going on - where else can you get away with such debauchery except at con parties eh? ^_^

Let me know if ya recognise me anyone it'll be nice to put names to faces..

here's a character who's cool Urgo - (Dom)because he was a Delouise and generally fun actor and because he got the main characters to look like they were talking to themselves LOL...

Neffy86

Hi there Queen Sindel - I have some photos up on photobucket will try and put the link in again:

NEFFY*^'s PHOTOBUCKET

if that link doesn't work babe there's a link that works earlier on page one of this thread. But I'm the one who's standing in front of the SGC sign and with most of the guests... you may recognise me as most of the people that know me at cons think I'm a total nutter LOL...

Love the Tshirt story - I believe that must be a total honour for him to have endorsed your TShirt so personally - he is a total cutie is Alexis...I could squish his cheeks LOL

How's the foot/leg now babe? Lots better I hope - I was in a chair for a couple of months and then on crutches for 8months (an operation on my foot that did'nt heal too well) so I fully symapthise because it's not just the bad foot that kills the other one gets cramp and your shoulders from lugging yourself about - hope your much better now....

As for Erick if I was'nt married LOL well will leave that there LOL ;)  :lol:

There was a huge fuss over the other two guys there tho LOL and lots of comparisons of buttocks going on - where else can you get away with such debauchery except at con parties eh? :P

Let me know if ya recognise me anyone it'll be nice to put names to faces..

here's a character who's cool Urgo - (Dom)because he was a Delouise and generally fun actor and because he got the main characters to look like they were talking to themselves LOL...

Neffy86

Ahh... I thought it might be you!

Yes, I do recognise you. We bumped into each other the first time Friday afternoon on the parking lot of the hotel. And yes, you did help get me a chair. ;)

I got a few very personal signatures from Alexis, but yeah, the shirt tops everything. ;)

Yeah, I couldn't help but notice the fuss about the two other guys. LOL My own friend fell for Aaron Douglas.

I've been without crutches since Tuesday now. Still being very wobbly, and I am wearing one of these protective bandages on the foot. I'm going to physical therapy twice a week. I should be back fully for C7. I better be, cause I got lots of queueing to do.

I got around to scan the promised pictures - but as I said, they are PG13, so please check the gutter thread at

Gutter Thread

:lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

QS, hopefully we can meet up with you and Foxy at C7? cause that'd be WELL cool!! :P

Luv sah xx

ps-GREAT stories everyone!! damn it why is [the next upcoming UK con] so expensive? and WHY is the con after that the last one grrrrrr :P:o

look forward to hearing some more :lol:

I will tell those of you who don't know my John Billingsley story - once I pick up the photos from uni! :D

QS, hopefully we can meet up with you and Foxy at C7? cause that'd be WELL cool!! :D

Luv sah xx

ps-GREAT stories everyone!! damn it why is [the next upcoming UK con] so expensive? and WHY is the con after that the last one grrrrrr :D:o

look forward to hearing some more :wub:

I will tell those of you who don't know my John Billingsley story - once I pick up the photos from uni! :wub:

Foxy and I are arriving for C7 Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday evening. We'd be glad to meet with you guys.

This time we all have a picture for the names after all. :wub: I'm still embarrassed about Comic Con. ^_^

I'll e-mail you about the two questions - that is if you want to hear my thoughts on it. But we better take this offline I guess.

*admits to not knowing who Kayla and Muffin are referring to...* *hides* :wub:

yey for C7! *gets excited* def cu there QS! I am also MK'ing Thursday to Monday! we'll have to sort it out nearer the time! :rolleyes: we must all descend on chris and micheal together!!! :lol: sooo fun!!! :D

yeah feel free to email me or join me on msn B) though if you email me make sure you send to my hotmail addy as my yahoo is being evil and won't let me at my mail (makes a change hey) grrrrr :angry:

yes sooo uni tomoz to get photos yey!! and also time on the journey maybe to think of other cool people :wub:

Luv sah xx

Hi Surfy Sah, know what you mean by expensive not quite had to take another mortgage out but close to go LOL, will try and take lots of pics though for anyone who can't go, I'm only going by the skin of my teeth - means I can only do one more con this year now but I wanted to check them out see how they do it, if they're dren then will know not to bother at those prices again. Dying to hear the John Billingsley story...and have a peek at those photos - and can't wait to hear who you think of next after your trip!!!

Kayla and Muffin good choice and gotta give it to ya great reason - totally agree - he's a really nice guy - total dish...

Any more guys ???? Love to hear your reasons why - and don't forget the older dishy guys mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Neffy86

*admits to not knowing who Kayla and Muffin are referring to...* *hides* :D

yey for C7! *gets excited* def cu there QS! I am also MK'ing Thursday to Monday! we'll have to sort it out nearer the time! :blink: we must all descend on chris and micheal together!!! :( sooo fun!!! :D

yeah feel free to email me or join me on msn :( though if you email me make sure you send to my hotmail addy as my yahoo is being evil and won't let me at my mail (makes a change hey) grrrrr :D

yes sooo uni tomoz to get photos yey!! and also time on the journey maybe to think of other cool people :o

Luv sah xx

No reason to hide, Sah. Patrick Currie played Fifth - that was one of the human looking replicators if I recall right.

Yeah, we better figure out a time to meet closer to the date. Just remember I am travelling with a jet lagged American. Foxy needs her coffee in the morning. ;) Anybody know by chane if the Travel Inn has a coffee maker in room?

Your Hotmail addy... that was the same as yahoo, just @hotmail.com, right?

ahhhh Fifth *lightbulb* cool!

yeah surfy_sah@hotmail.com :D

I know it's sometimes annoying and confusing when people have both in their profile - I like to use hotmail only for msn and yahoo for mail but I haven't been able to access my yahoo mail now for like 10days STUUUUPID thing :angry: (gunna remove from profile till it's fixed B) )

Luv sah xx

ps-soz Neffy86 for going OT a bit!! :D

edit: I've been talking about stamps in the wrong place!!! :lol: ooops!! :D

Edited by surfy_sah