ok so the members list is as follows

Founder & member 1:- Ellie ~ Aragorns_Princess

member 2:- Christine ~ Merry Madam

Member 3:- Nell ~ Nell!

Member 4:- Pippinweasley

Member 5:- Brave Hobbit

Member 6:- L_T

Member 7:- Fell Beast

I don't know everyones names so just poke me and I'll add them and if anyone else wants to join poke me as well!

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

Oh I like your taste Aragorns Princess! :lol: I tried what you told me to do on photobucket, but it kept telling me that the code thing I entered wasn't valid, grr! It's probably my contrary computer! So if it's ok with you could I email the pictures to you?

I think it's quite possibly the prettiest thread ever created! :lol: Ok me and computers do not go well together, went into your profile to get your email address and it wouldn't let me see your address or email or pm you from that page, kept saying that there's an error! But I will not be defeated, my pics are just too hot to go unseen by others! :lol: Would you mind posting your address? If you don't want to it's fine!

• 2 weeks later...
oh my!! i used to watch that every week. it was like i think i had with my nanna!! teehee!!

oh and for the dom fans.... you need to see the ep where the trail leads down a coal mine......

lmao!!

=x=

Hi There :P

Do you mean THIS one???....hehehe!!!.....

http://www.brandyhall.net/screencaps/domclips.htm

Follow the Dom Clips link, look for Shower Scene, Right Click, Save Target As, and download as usual to your own folder!!!....YYYYummmmyyyy!!!....Nice a**e!!... :blink:

ENJOY!!!... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...