Adam West, Burt Ward, Frank Gorshin, Julie Newmar

PH210620

I am pleased to hear about Lou Ferrigno the Hulk coming to Showmasters in London this June, but collectomania was great too last year with Murdoch (Dwight Shultz) and Face-Man (Dirk Benedict) from the A-Team, just need Mr T, next time.

I would certainly love to see Adam West (Batman) and Burt Ward (Robin) make an apperance at Collectormania, it would be fantastic. Even though I was not around in the sixties, since the mid eighties I have always watched the sixties show and even until recently on FX 289, I watched many episodes. It is ashame that The Joker (Cesar Romero) and The Penguin (Burgess Meredith) are no longer around as they were two out of four of the best villains. But Frank Gorshin (The Riddler) and Julie Newmar (Catwoman) would also be great too meet.

Most people will agree here that Adam West was not the most enthusiastic of guests ever to grace a SM event. He's up there with Billy Dee Williams.

But a great sig to have in your collection none the less !

I have the poster of the big Superman "S" logo signed by Margot Kidder (Lois Lane). I've seen a poster of the Batman logo also, which would look great signed in siver by ANY of the cast of the TV series !

• 1 month later...