What do you miss most about Jonas?

Muffin

Hiya Guys,

This was something that on my mind for quite a while recently thinking back over the seasons themselves. Thought it might be interesting to have a discussion about it, What is it that you miss most about Jonas and perhaps the different dynamic he brought to SG1?

I know this a subject to many peoples hearts as proud Jonasarians like me. Go ahead discuss, its something new to dig your teeth into :D

Muffin :D

He kinda brought the show back to life, perhaps kick starting it enough so that its now onto its 9th season. Who knows, if we never had Jonas, the show might of ended a while ago *shudders at thought* Hmmm and he kinda had the old bouncy attitude that Daniel had in season1, maybe more so. He'd just be all bouncy and you couldn't help but go "awww bless his wee socks!" :D

Now I'm in the mood to watch some season 6 :lol::D

One peeve though is that there is hardly any Jonas fanfiction! I've read it all and there ain't much unless I'm missing some secret archive :lol:

We never really got to know Jonas. I don't think it was a terrible idea that they killed Daniel off and brought in Jonas becasue it did give a new direction for SG1 to go in, but one series was not enough to explore Jonas's chracter and I think it was such a shame thay they gave him the boot because they didn't really have to. There was one episode when they went back to see Jonas and now it's like he never existed.

I thought Jonas was a very good character!!!!

He did get the bad end of the deal didn't he!

he was only there it seems as a replacement for daniel.

he came and went as daniel went and came which made it harder for him!!

he was always smiling which made me smile!

and he always had a first time for something you knoe first time in a ship or being caught!

but my did he look good all in black!!!

MMMMMmmmmmmm!!!!!

Mo