The Nothing to do with Stargate Thread

Zimbing

Hey there yogi lets grab those pic an nic baskets (bet some of ya dont know who yogi bear was do ya) but he loved those pic an nic baskets

pfft..

why 'ello there booboo!!!

:unsure: Yes we know Yogi Bear! And Booboo and the ranger!! :lol: Awesome stuff...!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, peeps! exxxcellent!!! :lol:

rach what is OT? :unsure:

how about we talk about everyone's fave choccy and sweeties? everyone knows (or they should :D) that sah likes tellytots and skittles :blink: white chocy hmmm Milkybar-ness yummy :unsure: buttons are a fave of mine and maltesers of course! also have a slight obsession with Taz bars :lol: and pick n mix, great invention! :P

Luv sah xx

ps-CHEDDAR rules!!!!

I have just eaten two bags of 20p space raiders. A packet of Riesen chocolate chews and some mini eggs. :lol:

Great stuff!! Now to clean my teeth....smelly pickled onion breath :P

Love pickled onions though.... :unsure:

At work, bored.

Just had a kinder egg and smarties. And a tuna salad sarnie. (didn't have any turkey left).

People in America are so stupid... *eyes people who work for them in the US*

*smacks them silly a few times...*

Paul - omg I FORGOT toblerone!!! :o *falls over* and I was munching white stuff the other day too!!! hmmmm white toblerone :D

Rach - I would kill for the diet you have and to be as SKINNY as you!!! go away!!!! :P ..... :lol: ..... you know I love you really! :lol:

I'm back at uni, quite happy at the mo, surprising as it's monday and cause of the lack of sleep I've had of late!! got a PILE of mail just now from the mailroom (*huggles katy*), which I was able to check cause I finished lectures early :lol: , AND I have FRIDAY'S off!! F R I D A Y ' S ***OFF***!!!!! *dances* *bounces* *beams* think I am going on my PS2, gotta kill Gollum some how!! :D

laters!

Luv sah xx *skips off*

Has anyone else spotted that the actor who plays Cola(??) the nasty Genai(sp??) dude in Atlantis aka Robert Davi is the actor who played Jake Fratelli (the villain) in The Goonies?!!!

Edited by Sunshine

Has anyone else spotted that the actor who plays Cola(??) the nasty Genai(sp??) dude in Atlantis aka Robert Davi is the actor who played Jake Fratelli (the villain) in The Goonies?!!!

I didn't........although i've never seen the Goonies! :lol::P:wub:

yep and it is VERY cool! :lol:

(just this lot is DEPRIVED and they have not SEEN the Goonies :o *falls over*)

*strokes Goonies wristband and video :P*

surfy sah xx

ps-welcome to the SG section, please make yourself at home and post often :wub:

I didn't........although i've never seen the Goonies! :lol::P:wub:

How can you never have watched The Goonies?!! Cute little Sean Astin!!! You have to watch it! I'm watching it now!

ps-welcome to the SG section, please make yourself at home and post often :lol:

Thanks, I will be sure to post as often as is humanly possible! :wub: