The C7 I-spy book thread

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
Are we going to be assigned specific people to find? Or does it work on a scoring system??

Lizzi x

This is really just a "so you can have a clue who other forum members are at the show" kind of thing.

The comp is here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....ST&f=45&t=17103

You get assigned someone to find and someone is assigned to find you :lol:

I never play as it would be far toooooooo easy for the person that got assigned to find me :lol:

Edited by Too Tall

Doh! I think I must have got the threads muddled up - I'm a twit!! lol.

I should be fairly easy to find... I'll be the one asleep in a corner somewhere... this weekend promises no sleep from thursday night to monday morning... hahahah Working on Friday night til 4am, then straight to MK; party on saturday night, then back home to work Sunday evening til 4am... Who needs sleep though?!?!

How come you'd be easy to find? Or is that a silly question?

Lizzi x

Blimey that's tall!! (subtly comes slowly sometimes!) On a positive note - bet you don't have issues with tall people standing in front of you, or sitting in front of you at the cinema!! :D

You should still play at the finding someone else! lol.

I'm only 5'3, so will probably get lost between the stalls!

Lizzi x

• Showmasters Admin
Blimey that's tall!! (subtly comes slowly sometimes!) On a positive note - bet you don't have issues with tall people standing in front of you, or sitting in front of you at the cinema!! :P

Nope I'm always the tall bugger getting in the way ;):D

damn you!! HAHAHAHHA (just kidding)

I have the devils' own worst luck at getting stuck behind tall people in the cinema... slow moving lorries on the roads... missing my favourite band play in this country etc...

I just keep all my fingers crossed that plans for weekends like this go well! I just found out my payslip was more than I thought this month, so extra money to spend... so far so good... eheheheheh!

Lizzi x

• Showmasters Admin
I want to ask if you're stood on something as well... but whoa!! I don't want to get on the wrong side of you either! lol. Are you a BFG?? :wub:

Lizzi x

Again, nope I'm just stood on the floor :lol::rolleyes:

Luckly for you, I am the BFG :lol:

I'm 6'10" and 19.5 stone. Ppl can normally see me from the other side of the hall

Well, that means I'll be taking my heels! I'm only a measly 4'9" and just over 5 stone, and definitely can't be seen from the other side of the hall!!

I want to ask if you're stood on something as well... but whoa!! I don't want to get on the wrong side of you either! lol. Are you a BFG??  :wub:

Lizzi x

Again, nope I'm just stood on the floor :lol::rolleyes:

Plus im short lol

• Showmasters Admin
I want to ask if you're stood on something as well... but whoa!! I don't want to get on the wrong side of you either! lol. Are you a BFG??  ;)

Lizzi x

Again, nope I'm just stood on the floor :o:rolleyes:

Plus im short lol

Thanks for posting the pic Rain :lol: I do love that picture :wub::wub:

It's also because it was taken from slightly below us so I look like I have my head against the ceiling. OK my heads not far from the ceiling anyway but it looks closer in that pic.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
I'm 6'10" and 19.5 stone. Ppl can normally see me from the other side of the hall

Well, that means I'll be taking my heels! I'm only a measly 4'9" and just over 5 stone, and definitely can't be seen from the other side of the hall!!

I could carry you around on my shoulders if you'd like :lol: You'd see everything then :rolleyes: