showmasters, are you getting autographs at C4?

aron

Kennys autograph will cost ya peeps. £5 Signed £10 Personalised. Buy both you get mine for free. :D

Cheques made payable to:

Kennys_boss/pimp/agent man,

Send to:

Showmaster Towers,

Director of pimpin.

Kennys autograph will cost ya peeps. £5 Signed £10 Personalised. Buy both you get mine for free. B)

Cheques made payable to:

Kennys_boss/pimp/agent man,

Send to:

Showmaster Towers,

Director of pimpin.

Will Kenny sign body Parts lol

LilElfGirlxx

And will you

Depends on well erm.......

I'm sure i can convince, er i mean slap him around a bit till he will.

As for me, If its good enough for Kenny...

ooooo I could be so rude with this one, but I'm not going to

SHOCK, HORROR ,

• Showmasters Admin

My "boss" has let me reply to this thread. (thanks boss)

On the subject of autographs, we don't really ask the guests for autographs other than on the odd occassion we may ask them to sign some of our promotional material (such as our advertising posters, billboards etc) as a sort of historical record of the show.

If any of our staff want to get items signed, they do so as time allows during the day.

Personally speaking, I don't really collect autographs in general, although I have been working on a Star Wars poster which currently has around 30 signatures on it, all from the original trilogy.

Kenny

My "boss" has let me reply to this thread. (thanks boss)

On the subject of autographs, we don't really ask the guests for autographs other than on the odd occassion we may ask them to sign some of our promotional material (such as our advertising posters, billboards etc) as a sort of historical record of the show.

If any of our staff want to get items signed, they do so as time allows during the day.

Personally speaking, I don't really collect autographs in general, although I have been working on a Star Wars poster which currently has around 30 signatures on it, all from the original trilogy.

Kenny

sod the autographs!... what about the storm trooper outfit?... how much?... 20p?

HOUDINIA

Now now H, we all have to do our part to keep this forum orderly so please try to keep threads ON-topic... :lol::P

K

Ha Ha!!!!! H got told off!!!!!!!!!

M :D

i love it when he tells me off... it's what i pay him for ;)

HOUDINIA