Wrestling Dudes and Dudettes!

Cathyvicki

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great Birthday guys thanks for the B'day wishes.

My two bestest buddies are now officially the two sexiest women in the World. They bought me the Ultimate Superman DVD set. Is it legal to marry two women in the UK at the same time yet? :D

I think they were a bit shocked, I grabbed both of them and gave them both a whopping big kiss :YAHOO:

Hey all hope everyone here on our little wrestling board had a nice christmas i got most of what i wanted expect a triple h shaped pressie but hey a girl cant have everything lol.

Anyways i was watching my new dvd and was thinking about how much more violent and bloody the old days were and how much i miss chris jerico :unsure: i wonder if he will ever come back, id like to think he will do what do u all reckon? :P

Hi all. Its been a while yeah? Ive just been insanely busy with life and that. Lots to tell. My mobile number is still the same so those who have my number can still text me.

Lisa, I lost your number (you change the bloody thing that much lol) but I actually thought of you the other day because I was listening to Razorwire (remember them?)

Emma, not really into Randy that much any more (fickle aren't I? :YAHOO: ) Im into creative types rather than muscles, for example blokes from bands, drummers in particular (Ill tell you more if I catch you on MSN!)

Also, made my first short film this Summer and it has been really well recieved (we've won an award for it already!). We are in London and Bradford with it in February and waiting to hear on some international festivals. We've had some good publicity too and have got some stuff on our website (temporary at the moment we are having a proper one designed), hope SM dont mind but if you want to know why I havent been around much, this is why..

Gut Reaction Productions

So we are working hard on writing the next film and trying to secure some more funding, as well as Uni, work and other such frivolity.

Hope to hear from you all soon xxx

Hey Cathy good to hear from ya.

Sounds like its all going well with the films, congrats on the awards, it all looks really awesome

As for Randy have only just started watching again now Im not working, but have gone off him a bit as well prefer David Tennant and Jensen Ackles at the moment. U will have to give me the details about the drummers Im intrigued, am on msn quite a bit at the moment (not much to do when you cant walk much)

Hope to speak to you soon

Hey there cathy good to hear that things are going well for you and that you are ok had is all worried for a little bit there :YAHOO: i will have to tx you my number so you can keep in touch, Glad to here that you have grown out of the randy orton faze :blink: but sorry to say i havent lost my interst in Mr H :blink:.

I do remember razorwire would still like to see them again liked them alot, my other good news is that i got into UNI to study social work i cant wait all that tryin and at last got there so looks like things are good for us all, we could all do with getting together for a drink sometime that would be nice catch up properly and stuff.

Ages ago i won 2 copies of Mick Foleys Christmas Chaos book, signed by Mick and the

artist, Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

The only problem i had was that they screwed up the amount of books they had, so instead of 2, i ended up paying for 1 book, getting 1 book,and getting a free Mick Foley t-shirt. So not that bad really B)

Daz

Thats cool, you will eventually get your hands on him properly though.

I did get my hands on him thou at the in house show at brum only for a second but i did lol :dance:

True, I forgot about that, not sure how I forgot.